Library Candids **IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

pumpmaniac

Re: Library Candids

Post by pumpmaniac »

Ouuuuuuhhhh, you are killing me with these sexxxxxxxyyyyyy hot black flats!
Can't wait to see more of them.......
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms

Post by 8675309 »

Sweet thread
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

FlatsFetish wrote:Wow! Great next set. I love those well worn moccasins.
Thanks. I've realized recently that moccasins have become really popular during winter among girls who regularly like to wear flats.
Sniffer_84 wrote:Oh man! What a topic

Im dying to see some cum though...
thanks. me too.. If I ever do get the opportunity I will, but as of now it is extremely risky.
pumpmaniac wrote:Ouuuuuuhhhh, you are killing me with these sexxxxxxxyyyyyy hot black flats!
Can't wait to see more of them.......
yeah those flats were amazing! unfortunately those are all the pics I have of her, and to top it off I haven't seen her since.
8675309 wrote:Sweet thread
Thanks!! here is the next set!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Oh man! Sperry Angelfish boat shoes! Another favorite to watch girls shoeplay with.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

Hey guys. So school is back in, so I'm going to do something different this time around. 1st off I'd like to say thanks for all the support.
I have some more candids for you guys. So how I want to do this, this time is I'm going to post all of the pictures of the week on Friday or Saturday every week. and I'll throw up descriptions of each girl, and if you guys have any other questions about them just ask.

I'm mainly trying to Target: Flats, Sperry Flats, Sneaker Flats, mocs, loafers, and Heels
the honorable mentions: Chucks, Sperry, Briks, Keds, derby, and Vans
on the bottom of my list: Boots, Running shoes, Crocs, sneakers, flip-flops, sandals, rain boots, and uggs
Bonus: Girls in socks, girls with their shoes off
But I'll picture whoever sits on the other side of me, or if I really can't find any action I'll just sit in the place with the most opportunity

I'll try to get some cum shots if the opportunity is right, but if not, then nothing beats a nice slimy loogie.
and I will attempt some more footsie.
but I still do want to hear some feedback so let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

the week wasnt that eventful. So here is this week (Aug 22 - Aug 26) in 14 pictures
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Sounds like a great year to come. Good luck in the hunt. Cum shots would be great! Even if they are few and far between, they are worth the risk (just be careful). Keep up the good work! There is some guy on xhamster that has a few vids of cumming on womens shoes in a library, even while they are wearing them! Very risky but so hot!
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

sandalfan1 wrote:Sounds like a great year to come. Good luck in the hunt. Cum shots would be great! Even if they are few and far between, they are worth the risk (just be careful). Keep up the good work! There is some guy on xhamster that has a few vids of cumming on womens shoes in a library, even while they are wearing them! Very risky but so hot!
Indeed it will be my friend! oh yeah I'm hoping to get some shots in. is it possible to throw up the link to the xhamster channel?
fanner1 wrote:Really looking forward to future updates and seeing you do things to their shoes! As always, I'll be most interested with the girls with stinky feet and shoes :)
I'll be sure to tell you about all the stinky ones :twisted:

I know this has nothing to do with the Library, but I saw this Asian Milf at the store on saturday, and I followed her around like a puppy dog almost. I was just so inthralled!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Here's the link to his channel.

http://xhamster.com/movies/5338012/unaw ... _feet.html

Have you ever cummed in a girls shoes like the above video before? Even if you don't have pics I would be interested in the story.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

sandalfan1 wrote:Here's the link to his channel.

http://xhamster.com/movies/5338012/unaw ... _feet.html

Have you ever cummed in a girls shoes like the above video before? Even if you don't have pics I would be interested in the story.
Thanks for the link!! :D
I've seen this guy's work before, he was the guy who shot his load on an Asian girl's back in the library. He's got some daring videos indeed, the difference between our libraries is that on every floor of the university library I go to there are library workers that walk up and down each aisle and at any given moment. Some times there are opportunities where no one is around, it's just a matter of waiting for a girl to sit in the back corners of the library. But it'll happen.

The only times I've soaked shoes in the library were with loogies. Been meaning to cum in a jar and carry it with me. Someone had the idea of getting one of those 99 cent spray bottles and spraying a mist of my cum in vacant shoes this way it dries faster. So needless to say I've bought one.

Also I'm sure you guys already heard about my loogie stories right?

I have the week in pictures done, I'll upload them either tonight or tomorrow for you guys.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

...the difference between our libraries is that on every floor of the university library I go to there are library workers that walk up and down each aisle and at any given moment.
What about later in the evening? Our library would stay open later for finals week and typically nobody would be around when it got late except for a few people. I got some great candids back then. Wish I still had them.

Sometimes you can find a girl asleep at a cubicle while studying. Those are great opportunities.