Library Candids **IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

FlatsFetish

Re: Library Candids

Post by FlatsFetish »

Thank you for the back story. I would have been extremely excited too. I have not seen any others wear them in person. I have a couple of pairs of them now. The first pair I got was a few years ago and I have been wearing them as often as I can. They are well worn and feel amazing. It would be awesome to do footsie while wearing them with a girl who is also wearing some. I hope you get another opportunity with that girl. I love the latest set of pics too. Thanks again!
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Love the pictures! The last ones of the black ballet flats was the best! Love them alot! :D :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Here is a set of pictures of a hot girl wearing some Millie style flats. Enjoy!

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/520175 ... in-A-Dress
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

FlatsFetish wrote:Thank you for the back story. I would have been extremely excited too. I have not seen any others wear them in person. I have a couple of pairs of them now. The first pair I got was a few years ago and I have been wearing them as often as I can. They are well worn and feel amazing. It would be awesome to do footsie while wearing them with a girl who is also wearing some.
Do you wear them inside your sneakers? I remember a thread that said something about that and you commented on doing the same. I sure they do feel amazing and this is why girls still wear them, i'm pretty sure they are sold out everywhere.
FlatsFetish wrote:I hope you get another opportunity with that girl. I love the latest set of pics too. Thanks again!
slipper man wrote:Love the pictures! The last ones of the black ballet flats was the best! Love them alot! :D :D
Thanks guys, I'm sure I will see that blonde again, maybe when the weather gets a bit nicer she'll switch out of her boots and go back to wearing flats.
FlatsFetish wrote:Here is a set of pictures of a hot girl wearing some Millie style flats. Enjoy!

I saved every one of those pics! those flats are just too hot, thanks for sharing. Also loafer_lover has directed my attention back to his topic. He knows a girls who also wears these flats, and for those of you who want to check that out here you go
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=63130

so i figure I'll finish up with the millie flats, i think I have a few pictures left of the 2 girls.
Next Set
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paying4College

Post by Paying4College »

Webcam87, you're the same person as cellphone87 right?

Because of you purchasing my ex-wife's black ballet flats, you taught me there was a market for selling shoes.

7 years later, over 400 clips at my store, over 50 ladies worked with, it was all because of you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Webcam87 wrote:
FlatsFetish wrote:Thank you for the back story. I would have been extremely excited too. I have not seen any others wear them in person. I have a couple of pairs of them now. The first pair I got was a few years ago and I have been wearing them as often as I can. They are well worn and feel amazing. It would be awesome to do footsie while wearing them with a girl who is also wearing some.
Do you wear them inside your sneakers? I remember a thread that said something about that and you commented on doing the same. I sure they do feel amazing and this is why girls still wear them, i'm pretty sure they are sold out everywhere.

Yes, I have worn some inside other shoes before. I can't do this with the Millie flats because of the size. I wish I could but would have to get a size small to do that.
FlatsFetish wrote:I hope you get another opportunity with that girl. I love the latest set of pics too. Thanks again!
slipper man wrote:Love the pictures! The last ones of the black ballet flats was the best! Love them alot! :D :D
Thanks guys, I'm sure I will see that blonde again, maybe when the weather gets a bit nicer she'll switch out of her boots and go back to wearing flats.
FlatsFetish wrote:Here is a set of pictures of a hot girl wearing some Millie style flats. Enjoy!

I saved every one of those pics! those flats are just too hot, thanks for sharing. Also loafer_lover has directed my attention back to his topic. He knows a girls who also wears these flats, and for those of you who want to check that out here you go
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=63130

I am glad you liked it. Thank you for the link to loafer_lover's post. I can't wait to hear more from him.

so i figure I'll finish up with the millie flats, i think I have a few pictures left of the 2 girls.
Next Set
More great pics, thank you for sharing.
thieph

Post by thieph »

Thanks for the backstory to these wonderful pictures. Knowing the whole scenario makes it that much hotter.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

Paying4College wrote:Webcam87, you're the same person as cellphone87 right?

Because of you purchasing my ex-wife's black ballet flats, you taught me there was a market for selling shoes.

7 years later, over 400 clips at my store, over 50 ladies worked with, it was all because of you.
Yes that is me!
Heh really? I really did enjoy your ex's shoes. Only they were apart of my old stash that I had to get rid of once my wife moved in. I sent them to member here on the forums he promised to show pics of him enjoying them, but instead he made off with them and disappeared.
my old stash included
those black flats in your pics
a pair of your ex's pink flats
a pair of your other model's Mary janes plus socks
a pair of mary jane heels I found in the lost and found at the library ((I may have stretched the truth when I said I stole them, I just thought if they had a hot story behind them I'd get rid of them faster, but honestly it was from the lost and found and it was when absolutely no one was around, but now that I think of it, if those heels were in the lost and found, then some girl must have really left them in the library, maybe under a desk :twisted: ))
a pair of my mom's heels that she stopped wearing
and my wife's old black work flats
I regret giving my stash away, I wish I could have found a good place to hide them.
I put a few pictures up of them here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=30480&p=162848#p162848

but I am glad I could help you out launching your business and all lol
FlatsFetish wrote:Yes, I have worn some inside other shoes before. I can't do this with the Millie flats because of the size. I wish I could but would have to get a size small to do that.
thats unfortunate. I am currently trying to find models to wear the few pairs I have. If I could find some local models then I'd be able to put up some really good videos!
FlatsFetish wrote:More great pics, thank you for sharing.
thieph wrote:Thanks for the backstory to these wonderful pictures. Knowing the whole scenario makes it that much hotter.
yeah no problem!

here is the next set
Lovepump

Post by Lovepump »

dude your work is on point!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would have gotten caught under the table trying to smell and lick them...... thank GOD im the kind of guy who works outside all day because i would definately be in trouble working around women all day.
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Any more Sperrys?