Library Candids **IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Webcam87

Re: Library Candids

Post by Webcam87 »

Lovepump wrote:dude your work is on point!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would have gotten caught under the table trying to smell and lick them...... thank GOD im the kind of guy who works outside all day because i would definately be in trouble working around women all day.
Thanks man! You know it is really hard to resist sometimes.
Seethegirls wrote:Any more Sperrys?
Actually I have plenty. in fact I will post up some extremely fresh pics of a girl Shoeplaying in her Sperry's for you!

enjoy!
**SORRY FOR THE WEIRD SIDE WAYS VIEW IF YOU CLICK ON THEM THEY WON'T BE SIDEWAYS**
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Love the Sperrys! Thank you for sharing.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

FlatsFetish wrote:Love the Sperrys! Thank you for sharing.
Yeah dude anytime!

here is another set.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lovepump

Post by Lovepump »

With her foot stuck out I would of HAD to drag my mouth across them!!!!
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

I love it when they are barefeet in there sexy classy and cheap flats, mmmmmhhhhh :D
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I've been trying to get some fresh pics for you all.
Lovepump wrote:With her foot stuck out I would of HAD to drag my mouth across them!!!!
Indeed dude too bad they were out in the open.
pumpmaniac wrote:I love it when they are barefeet in there sexy classy and cheap flats, mmmmmhhhhh
Same here and that girl in the black flats had some pretty cheap looking ones, but very hot. I figure why not post all the pics I have of her.

and since I've been gone so long I'll post more than my typical 5 or 6

So at this time I was walking through the library and I noticed an empty chair right infont of a hot brunette with black flats. I couldn't contain myself and I rushed over to sit with her, but not before taking 2 pics of her on approach. when I was sitting down she smiled at me and after I sat down she didn't move her foot, it was just inches away from me and I was temped to touch but I controlled myself because anyone walking by had a clear view of me. after a minute or two she put her feet down, so I snapped another picture, and a few minutes later she puts her feet back up for me to drool over. her flats were awesome and they had a fairly light scent. I noticed she had her computer charging cable on the floor, i thought that maybe I could use that. my Idea was to make her think she was rubbing against or stepping on that charging pack, when instead she would be playing footsie with me. I decided not to take off my shoe as if I did she would notice that her charging pack is feeling rather soft. after a bunch of nice shots and a bunch of nice footsie, I made a mistake by moving my foot against hers, her reaction was to tap on my foot then look under the desk. she noticed my feet were there so she pulled back, I did as well. At this point I was about to leave as I knew that she wouldn't be putting her legs out any more, but just then she puts one of her feet back up, and as a parting gift I quickly spit in a bottle cap and poured it on her shoe before leaving. :twisted:

enjoy
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

I love how you can see a little bit of inside of her flats. What i'd give to bury my nose in there.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

villageidiot33 wrote:I love how you can see a little bit of inside of her flats. What i'd give to bury my nose in there.
she was amazing, I never saw her again after this which is sad.

here is the next set.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Wow! Great next set. I love those well worn moccasins.
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Oh man! What a topic

Im dying to see some cum though...