Library Candids **IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sh03s

Re: Library Candids **UPDATED 3/7/18**

Post by sh03s »

All the loafers stories please.
rash357

Post by rash357 »

Thank you for sharing! Great stuff!
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Great update. Would love to hear more stories and of course any pictures of some flats would be great!
Webcam87

Re: Library Candids **UPDATED 4/13/18**

Post by Webcam87 »

I'm sure you are all wondering about the lack of updates, other than being really busy I was just about caught by my wife. She found some pics on my phone that I recklessly didn't transfer over yet. I tried to smooth things over best I could (lucky it was only one picture). She has her suspicions but I may be off the hook for now. Also now she is very observant, in fact, I was about to play a good round of footsie today with a girl in VANS right before she walked up and almost caught me. So I still have plenty more updates and plenty more pictures. However, I have been taking less than usual as I can't forget to get them off my phone right away. My plan of action is to get maybe a used ipod or something similar to my phone to take candids this way all of the pictures aren't on my phone. I plan on selling some of the shoes I have in a secret collection as well as some of my wife's to pay for the camera. Most of my collection is flats. My wife wears flats too sometimes but hardly so I'm sure I could get away with selling some of hers without her knowing, same goes for her heels.
I'll try to keep you guys posted, and if you guys have any ideas as to what I could use in place of my phone let me know, also if you guys have any old iPod touch's or anything like that, that you would like to donate for more content here it would be much appreciated. I did have a pretty nice set up with a webcam hidden in a lunch bag but it started to fall apart.

Sorry for the delay guys, an update will be coming soon!
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Is there any possible way you can get your wife in another woman's shoes?
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

sh03s wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:12 pm Is there any possible way you can get your wife in another woman's shoes?
yes. well, I sent a member a pair of her black flats, turns out she used to wear those for interviews I found the exact same pair online used. I bought them for her. She has been wearing them ever since (every time she needs to dress up).
CP87

Re: Library Candids **IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Post by CP87 »

Sorry for lack of an update, as always things in life have pulled my attention away for a bit. I am making a discord server and I'll continue to post footsie stuff there if anyone is interested. I am also going to continue my Library candids topic there, for the most part, I still may post small and far from frequent updates under this flats topic. The reason for this change is mainly because of youtube cracking down on foot fetish content makers. I'll be shutting down my Youtube channel on the surface but I'll still be posting up links to unlisted videos on the discord server if anyone is interested in that as well.

Thanks again everyone for your support.
This is my Discord name. Contact me and I'll give you access to the server. I know a lot of people feel uncomfortable using their discord account, but if you want you can do what I did and make an account to join this server of mine, instead of using your main one if you feel uncomfortable.
name.png
here is a small update, I really hope to see you all there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

nice
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

The new photos are great. Nice feet on the woman with the powder blue flats. Also a fan of footie socks and canvas shoes - I prefer no fasteners but the velcro closures as shown are better than laces to me. And here you've found a woman wearing both at the same time!
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

CP87 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:50 am Sorry for lack of an update, as always things in life have pulled my attention away for a bit. I am making a discord server and I'll continue to post footsie stuff there if anyone is interested. I am also going to continue my Library candids topic there, for the most part, I still may post small and far from frequent updates under this flats topic. The reason for this change is mainly because of youtube cracking down on foot fetish content makers. I'll be shutting down my Youtube channel on the surface but I'll still be posting up links to unlisted videos on the discord server if anyone is interested in that as well.

Thanks again everyone for your support.
This is my Discord name. Contact me and I'll give you access to the server. I know a lot of people feel uncomfortable using their discord account, but if you want you can do what I did and make an account to join this server of mine, instead of using your main one if you feel uncomfortable. name.png

here is a small update, I really hope to see you all there.
I tried to friend you on Discord