Library Candids **IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Webcam87

Library Candids **IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Post by Webcam87 »

I know this may be the wrong section for this, but I didn't want my topic to get drown out among the other Candid shoe sighting topics. These are Candids taken from the Library, I mainly go around to look for girls to play footsie with, and I mainly try to play with girls wearing Flats since Ballet Flats are extremely hot :mrgreen: ! There may be a few pics of Sneakers here and there but I'll only play with a girl in sneakers if there is a Flats drought in the Library. I'll try to keep this Updated if you guys like this stuff.

-enjoy
Last edited by Webcam87 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
Webcam87

Re: Library Candids

Post by Webcam87 »

Here is the 1st Set.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

And this is the 2nd set. let me know If you guys want to see more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great topic! That used to be one of my favorite pastimes when I was attending the university. Looks like you have better desk partitions though. Much more to view than we had.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

sandalfan1 wrote:Great topic! That used to be one of my favorite pastimes when I was attending the university. Looks like you have better desk partitions though. Much more to view than we had.
Thanks glad to hear back from someone.
yeah but that bar there under the desks can be a real pain when trying to take video or pictures sometimes.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

So yeah as long as I get Responses I'll post 5 to 6 more pics
Set 3
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Great topic and love the pics so far! I can't wait to see more. Thanks for posting.
vanburkum25

Post by vanburkum25 »

Very hot.
wwxx

Post by wwxx »

Great topic.

Do you target those who remove or dangle their shoes. There would be more action that way. :twisted:

A few years ago there was a Youtube user who posted clips of exchanging shoes and footsies with girls in libraries, but the user account got shut down. :evil:
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

There were a couple of posts years ago I came across that could have been from this forum. The first one was of a guy in a library that usually takes candid photos but this time he found a girl sleeping with her head down on the desk. He decided to cum right on her foot while she slept and he got pics!

The second one was a guy taking library candids (maybe the same guy) that came across a girl studying with her shoes off to the side. He snuck under the cubicle and snagged one. He took it to the bathroom, filled it with cum, and put it back. He got pics of that as well.

Those were super hot but very risky! If anyone knows where they are, please post a link!