Library Candids **IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Webcam87

Re: Library Candids

Post by Webcam87 »

sandalfan1 wrote:
...the difference between our libraries is that on every floor of the university library I go to there are library workers that walk up and down each aisle and at any given moment.
What about later in the evening? Our library would stay open later for finals week and typically nobody would be around when it got late except for a few people. I got some great candids back then. Wish I still had them.

Sometimes you can find a girl asleep at a cubicle while studying. Those are great opportunities.
yes! our library does stay open very late during finals and you are right no one is ever around, not even girls in hot shoes I'm afraid.

and yes there has been times where a came across some asian girls asleep in the library, but most of the time their shoes are too far under to reach, and with people walking around it's hard to try and crawl under the cubicles. but this fall may be lucky.

here is this week (Aug 29 - Sept 2) in 30 pictures
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

Here are the rest of the 30 pictures
enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

SO it wasn't a big turn out this week.
I also noticed the lack of interest in this past week. I don't blame you guys, after all this is a shoe cumming forum and the content I'm showing here should be in the Shoe Watching forum. Needless to say I will be discontinuing posting my candids here and start a new topic in the Shoe Watching section. I will post those rare occasions where I am able to spray cum, or fuck a sleeping girl's shoe in the library on this topic, however until there happens, this post will come to an end.

I do appreciate all of the support in the past, and if any of you are still interested in these candids please continue to support and comment on my new post over in the Shoe Watching section.

Thanks
-CP87
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Your work is superb. Thanks for posting! I will be watching out for those rare posts!
Webcam87

Re: Library Candids **MOVED TO FOOTSIE FORUM**

Post by Webcam87 »

Thanks for the support I do have a bit of an update. i decided not to continue this topic in the Candids section, but rather the Footsie section. I will also be uploading videos there as well.

here is the link

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=53649&p=554716#p554716
Webcam87

Re: Library Candids **UPDATED 12/2/16**

Post by Webcam87 »

I believe I mentioned something about posting up a video with the girl in well worn converse shoes. I think I mentioned it back on page 3. I finally got around to uploading them if anyone is interested in watching.

The footsie starts around 4 minutes. and if you guys want I have some descriptions on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w86_evHSZVo&t=38s
finfan1

Re: Library Candids **UPDATED 12/2/16**

Post by finfan1 »

Lovely videos! Ever get to do anything to chucks that have been removed? Have any encounters with stinky shoes lately?
Webcam87

Re: Library Candids **UPDATED 10/6/17**

Post by Webcam87 »

finfan1 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:43 pm Lovely videos! Ever get to do anything to chucks that have been removed? Have any encounters with stinky shoes lately?
I know this is really late but there is a girl who has removed her chucks only they were too far to reach. also they were practically brand new. there was a girl who was coming to the library a lot in the beginning of the semester who wore a variety of flats and always kicked them off. Haven't seen her around lately though.
BTW I've updated the other topic just letting you guys know.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=53649&p=554716#p554716
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Thanks for the updates. I know the torture of trying to study when you have beautiful feet and shoes playing away right in front of you. Please keep updating. I do read your posts.
rash357

Post by rash357 »

Any sperry sightings lately??