carvela flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dior99

Re: carvela flats

Post by dior99 »

This flats have come to the end of there life with my Mrs they are smelly dirty and be 're heeled two times anyone let me know if you'd like to buy before she goes to bin with them
vector

Post by vector »

dior99 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:24 am This flats have come to the end of there life with my Mrs they are smelly dirty and be 're heeled two times anyone let me know if you'd like to buy before she goes to bin with them
Any photo of their current state?
dior99

Post by dior99 »

I will try upload they are very worn now inside black crud from sweaty feet toe nails marked all leather lining in toe are left nail polish colour behind too soles very work patent has marks oh and the smell of her feet too
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

dior99 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:45 pm I will try upload they are very worn now inside black crud from sweaty feet toe nails marked all leather lining in toe are left nail polish colour behind too soles very work patent has marks oh and the smell of her feet too
Oh yes!

Please upload pics.
dior99

Post by dior99 »

I'll give it ago over weekend tried to upload few months ago said all my files were too big so I got pissed off
But yes they are very sexy and even better if you love well worn and want to buy
jhon

Post by jhon »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted:
dior99

Post by dior99 »

Want to upload pics of the state of them.now for you all to see there well worn foot marked grubby smelly state
But says files are to big to upload any help please???

Also the flats may well be going up for sale too
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

Oh man. I really want to see them.
Shoesnatcher

Post by Shoesnatcher »

dior99 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:36 am Want to upload pics of the state of them.now for you all to see there well worn foot marked grubby smelly state
But says files are to big to upload any help please???

Also the flats may well be going up for sale too
Download the app “image size” on your phone, it’s free. Then all you have to do is click the upload button in the app and it pulls up all of your pics on your phone, and then it copies the pic in a smaller format
dior99

Post by dior99 »

Okay thanks ill give it ago try show them years later to the other pics