Friends Flats (11-17-15)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

Friends Flats (11-17-15)

Post by villageidiot33 »

My old friend from collage dropped by today at my office. This is how she repays me for always helping her out with various things. Since my office is somewhat private she stepped on my dick a bit. Couldn't cum but after she left i did jerk off. The black flats smell amazing and really worn. She has to put powder cause her feet sweat and smell so bad. I should know cause I've been under her sweaty bare feet a lot. God it's intoxicating. I can jerk myself off while smelling her feet fresh out of shoes and cum within 10 seconds that's how bad...or good I should say her feet smell. The Toms she didn't like too much but still wore them and smell not as strong as the black flats.
image-3026342119.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Balletflats32

Re: Friends Flats

Post by Balletflats32 »

Very sexy I bet they smell amazing
dynamo757

Post by dynamo757 »

I have always love the smell of toms flats :D
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow, those both look tasty!
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Love the black flats the best! Nice job on them! :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

slipper man wrote:Love the black flats the best! Nice job on them! :D
Yes, those are my absolute favorites too. I can't put them down. I keep admiring the wear she's done to them and smelling them.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

I understand you very welll. sometimes some shoes stink so bad ( or actually good) that you have an instant hard on
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Had friend visit to give me a beating by kicking and stomping me. She split my slip, split side of my mouth from shoving her chubby foot into it to listen to me gag and watch my eyes water. God i loved it. She did a number on my cock too from kicking and standing on it. I was craving a beating from her for so long. I took pics of her feet and shoes before we got started.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slipper man

Re: Friends Flats (11-17-15)

Post by slipper man »

Very nice flats of wifes! Love the black flats the best the two pairs! Love too see more of them!! :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
floplove

Re: Friends Flats (11-17-15)

Post by floplove »

I'd love to see you pump a load on those Tom's leather insoles!