Wedding satin white flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Tiafain789

Re: Wedding satin white flats

Post by Tiafain789 »

They are really cute and feminine. Sch awesme that your GF are now wearing them. Maybe some male friend of hers will "investigate" her flats further and realizes what the stains actually are and adds his own touch to them?
ds_36

Post by ds_36 »

Awesome thread! I love all of the pictures so far and hope you continue blasting those beautiful shoes. Hopefully you can get your girlfriend to wear them without socks and get some pictures of that posted!
shoes_fetish

Post by shoes_fetish »

Since she was on vacation for holidays, she left them at the office... I hope some collegues played with them!!
I'll ask her to put them barefeet when i can!
I love day to day shoes, heels, booties, flats, sneakers...
Join me on Kik! : shoes_fetish
shoes_fetish

Post by shoes_fetish »

Ok! So, UPDATE!! Yesterday, she came home from work and she told me that she had to keep her winter boots on all day long, because she could'nt find her ballerinas! They were not under her desk anymore... She told me she sent an email to the whole office to find her shoes... They were there waiting for cum for two weeks... Maybe someone had fun with them!! I hope they're not gone forever...we'll see! This morning, she took an other pair to the office...
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Hopefully she gets them back all stained up, then you need to convince her to still wear them barefoot.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Next is your turn to send out an office email and hook-up with this perverted shoe thief!! :lol:
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

shoes_fetish wrote:Ok! So, UPDATE!! Yesterday, she came home from work and she told me that she had to keep her winter boots on all day long, because she could'nt find her ballerinas! They were not under her desk anymore... She told me she sent an email to the whole office to find her shoes... They were there waiting for cum for two weeks... Maybe someone had fun with them!! I hope they're not gone forever...we'll see! This morning, she took an other pair to the office...
Sweeet! I like to think that some other pervert found them irresistable and decided to have some fun with them. Hopefully they will be returned, and hopefully your GF does not decide to throw them in the trash at work instead of bringing them home.
shoes_fetish

Post by shoes_fetish »

Ok! She found them! When she came back to work yesterday, she found them back under her desk! So obviously someone put them back there after the email... So here's some pics of her yesterday wearing them at home (i know, she was not barefeet, sorry!!) and today she left them here, so, this is what they look like... Can ylu see if there's more stains???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Glad to hear they came back. Time to load them up again! Can you put a few loads inside so they get even dirtier?
shoes_fetish

Post by shoes_fetish »

Because she left them at home yesterday, i came in them 4 times.
Now they have nice cum stains showing up!!
The cum goes thru the satin and stain the inside and outside!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.