Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED JULY 13/2020

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mattmon

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED Feb. 24/19

Post by Mattmon »

So sexy how worn they are! I bet they taste as good as they look. Would love to dump my load in them. Hope you get to fill them soon. Give those shoes one from me when you do ;)
Slippercum80

Post by Slippercum80 »

Any flats for sale
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Mattmon wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:40 am So sexy how worn they are! I bet they taste as good as they look. Would love to dump my load in them. Hope you get to fill them soon. Give those shoes one from me when you do ;)
Will do man!! :D
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Slippercum80 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:26 pm Any flats for sale
Unfortunately not man
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Holy moly...has to be the best thread on here! Any other candid shots of those would be awesome. What do those babies smell like??
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Seethegirls wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:18 pm Holy moly...has to be the best thread on here! Any other candid shots of those would be awesome. What do those babies smell like??
Thanks man! Yeah she definitely has me under her spell lol. I know from her talking with my wife that she uses some kind of body butter which smells really nice and she does her feet too. Plus she touches up her nail polish every few days too so those sexy black flats of hers smell like that body butter mixed with a tiny hint of nail polish and a good strong dose of her sweaty foot smell. Plus she likes wearing nylons often too so there’s a hint of sweaty nyloned feet in those shoes too. Either way, it’s a sexy smell that would make any mans dick explode!
loafer_lover

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED Mar. 10/19

Post by loafer_lover »

Oh what an awesome time last night! I hit a jackpot!! :mrgreen: We had to go out for a retirement party for someone in my wife’s family and her cousin caught a ride with us to the hall. Of course, we were like the first ones there (we live the closest) and my wife went to go to the bathroom and also find the hall rep. In the meantime, her cousin and I were talking and she was also standing their checking her messages and probably Facebook...etc. Now she looked awesome, as did my wife. Her cousin was wearing a nice long black dress, her nylons, and of course, she went with her (and definitely mine and perhaps yours), favourite pair of black ballet flats. Looking at her wearing them gave me also an instant hard on knowing I’ve buried my nose in those sexy fragrant shoes and also her beautiful feet are walking around in a few loads of my cum.

As she was standing there, I noticed her starting to play with her shoes (and she loves shoeplaying and it’s so friggin sexy and actually hypnotizing). She was dipping her shoes on and off and frequently exposing and wiggling her cute painted toes. Of course I had to snap a few candids of this sexy display. They aren’t great as I had a much older phone since my newer phone was in getting fixed. Sorry in advaAfter a couple of minutes I asked her if there was something in her shoes? She kinda giggled and said no, her feet just get really sweaty and hot in those shoes, especially because she was wearing nylons so she lets them breathe a bit. I didn’t tell her though I could actually smell her sexy feet from where I was and Oh My God did they ever smell devine! She said they were a bit sore too. I was thinking I should offer to rub her pretty feet for her but I didn’t need to...she flat out asked if I could!!! I was thinking HOLY SMOKES!! Really? I said yeah no problem, I do it for my wife all the time. She says “I know, she told me you’re really good with feet.” And she had a cute smile when she said that.

So we go over and find a table and sit down. She almost purposely slowly slipped her gorgeous nyloned feet from her warm moist flats. She then put her feet on my lap and playfully wiggled her toes. I was doing my best to try and hide my hard on. I started massaging her nyloned covered feet. She teasingly says “I’m sorry my feet are sweaty...I hope they don’t smell to bad. If they do you don’t need to do this for me.” I told they smelled perfectly fine, in fact, quite nice.” I massaged her right foot and then after a few minutes, switched to her left foot. I started softly and she let out this loud giggle. She apologized and said her feet are really ticklish. I playfully stroked her foot a couple more times and she laughed pretty good and sexily wiggled her toes. I said I couldn’t resist. She said she loves having her feet tickled and played with. I thought “what did you just say?” Though she didn’t say anything, I’m sure she had to have noticed the bulge in my pants and knew I was enjoying my brief time with her sexy feet.

About that time the others started arriving so playtime was over. She thanked me for the massage and for the cute tickle and said we need to do that again with her sexy smile. She lowered her feet back into her sexy flats. Then some of the relatives came over and started talking with us. She went right back to dipping her feet and playing with her shoes. I had to sneak out my phone and grabbed a few more pictures under the table. Again because of the phone they aren’t great but definitely useable :)

She and my wife had a great time and I stayed sober and drove them back to our place. She must’ve told my wife because she said at home it was her turn to get her feet massaged and tickled. I was thinking oh how nice it would be if both her and her cousin would get that at the same time. The way things have progressed it just may happen...I can always hope can’t I? :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Damn!! Jackpot for sure!! Let’s hope the next episode contains those flats!! Any chance of getting a pic showing her figure?
flightlevel

Post by flightlevel »

Wow you're so lucky with that one! She obviously must know that you have a thing for these specific shoes. Any girl wouldn't wear such worn out shoes to a party/formal outing. The shoe play, foot massage and her wearing these things every time she see's you is a massive hint that she knows she's turning you on and knows exactly how to do it! I'm surprised your wife doesn't get jealous... Keep the posts coming!
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

flightlevel wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:45 pm Wow you're so lucky with that one! She obviously must know that you have a thing for these specific shoes. Any girl wouldn't wear such worn out shoes to a party/formal outing. The shoe play, foot massage and her wearing these things every time she see's you is a massive hint that she knows she's turning you on and knows exactly how to do it! I'm surprised your wife doesn't get jealous... Keep the posts coming!
Hey man I never thought of it that way. I know she’s had these shoes like forever and she’s keeps on wearing them. Truthfully I don’t know how much longer she’ll be able to wear them but yeah, she wears them realistically everywhere. I’m hoping once she retires then I can snag them :twisted: to be honest, my wife seems ok because obviously her and her cousin talk often but also I do play with my wife and her feet and her shoes as well and she definitely indulges in my fetish for which I’m very lucky :lol: