Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED JULY 13/2020

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

FlatsFetish

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED Mar. 10/19

Post by FlatsFetish »

Those are great flats from American Eagle. The style is called Millie. Unfortunately they don't make them any more. You can sometimes find them on ebay. You should see if you can get her another pair and swap for ger old ones. 😁
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

Thats so hot dude. I got excited just from reading that! Keep us updated :)
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

Yes seriously please keep us updated on the progress. Her feet and those shoes are absolutely incredible, you my man are living a dream most of us probably never will. I definitely will be stroking to her pictures imagining how good they must smell as soon as I get a chance!!!
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

Yes seriously please keep us updated on the progress. Her feet and those shoes are absolutely incredible, you my man are living a dream most of us probably never will. I definitely will be stroking to her pictures imagining how good they must smell as soon as I get a chance!!!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Holly shit that's incredible!!! You are so so lucky
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Oh yes!!!!! Well worn flats.....nylon feet and a ticklish woman !!!!!!
Time to tie her up !!!!!
randy5701

Post by randy5701 »

Those G21 flats do hold the scent in well.My wife has a pair of them exact ones,and they smell so good.nice cumshot!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Any updates? Easter is coming and was hoping you might get some more action. Good luck!
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

sandalfan1 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:25 pm Any updates? Easter is coming and was hoping you might get some more action. Good luck!
Hey man! Sorry for the long delay in posts...unfortunately there was a tragedy in the family so been a bit preoccupied lately but I will definitely post a couple good pics of her. I won’t post her actual first name but use an alias just because of her work, so let’s call her Megan for fun. So yeah got a few of “Megan” wearing her sexy flats, and also found a couple of sexy retros too so I’ll be back on very soon to post. Have a good Easter everyone!
Wornoutflats

Post by Wornoutflats »

loafer_lover wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:03 am
sandalfan1 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:25 pm Any updates? Easter is coming and was hoping you might get some more action. Good luck!
Hey man! Sorry for the long delay in posts...unfortunately there was a tragedy in the family so been a bit preoccupied lately but I will definitely post a couple good pics of her. I won’t post her actual first name but use an alias just because of her work, so let’s call her Megan for fun. So yeah got a few of “Megan” wearing her sexy flats, and also found a couple of sexy retros too so I’ll be back on very soon to post. Have a good Easter everyone!
Sorry to hear that man.. hope all is well.. take time to cope with things..were here for you’re the flats but that can wait bro..