Sexy chick in brown flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Balletflats32

Sexy chick in brown flats

Post by Balletflats32 »

This chick is hot I found this video on YouTube and just had to take screen shots I would just love to be under that table smelling those flats
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Balletflats32

Re: Sexy chick in brown flats

Post by Balletflats32 »

Here is the last of the pic I'm gonna try and post more soon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I was at a library once where a girl opposite me was sitting in a booth doing that, play with her flats, so I snuck under the desk & slipped a 5 cent coin in her shoe! Eventually she got up & left. & I casually followed her! We got into the same ellivator & she felt the coin in her shoe & looked by sliding her foot out a bit but must have been a little embarrassed & slid her foot back in! She didn't see I was watching, but she walked a fare distance b4 sitting down casually at a coffee stand & was sticking her finger in her shoe to take it out!! Just loved know she new she had something in her shoe but left it in there!! :)
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

That a hot story I'd be to scared to try that I get nervious just taking pic with my phone
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

To tell you the truth I do that a lot! It's easier doing it to a chick wearing boots on escalators :) if she has a small gap around the top of her boot & leg, it's easy to get close to her behind her going up....& just slip a coin down the inside of her boot! Haha
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Have u ever been caught before I haven't yet but I took 1 pic once where the chick was looking right at the camera and I thought she was going to say something and she never did so I guess I was lucky
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I haven't been caught exactly dropping a coin into a girls boot, but a few times the girl has felt something hit her leg or felt something in her boot, but when I've done it I make sure I'm acting like getting something out of my bag or I've dropped it by accident! One time I dropped a coin in this girls boot, she felt something & I made out like I was pulling my keys out of my pocket, she came running up behind me saying excuse me I think u accidentally drop this & it went down into my boot! We both laughed & I took it & said I'm so sorry, I think it's good luck if u find a coin in ya shoe, she said really, I said yep...here have it back & she didn't move while I dropped it back into her boot again!! True story :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I do this to my gf all the time! Thismorning I watched her put her high heel work boots on & as she picked them up to put on, she heard one of them jingle & looked at me & said hmmm I wonder how those got in there?? :) she said can I look how many there are? Shoe looked & said wow 4 coins in my boot today & I watched her slide her stocking feet into her boots & go to work! She 's awesome! :)
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

I'm married and I've never tried the coin thing but I take pic of my wife using a app called hidden camera it allows u to take pic on my iPhone without anyone knowing what u r doing but my wife has busted me for taking pic of her and asked me if I take pic of other people I said no but she allows me to take pic I'm just allways scared someone else will see me and be like he miss the guy is taking pic of u I never take pic of other people when I'm with my wife she would kill me if I did that

Here is a pic of my wife sorry camera sucks I'm still using my iPhone 3GS so quality isn't the greatest
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Dude try it.... But I started out putting love notes in her heels & boots as well as her wallet and other places, but we were out once & just they way she was sitting the arch of her heels was open a bit & I said just playing, if I can drop this coins & if it lands inside your shoe I bet u cannot leave it in there till we get home.... & it just went from there! :)) but I like playing & touching her feet & I like putting things in her heels & boots & since she knows I like doing it she leaves them in there which turns me on.....