New Friend(s) Updated 1/23/2017

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

slingblade

Re: New Friend(s) Updated 12/20/2014

Post by slingblade »

Wow I love her footprints in those insoles! The taste must be absolutely wonderful. Do you suck the inside of the uppers as well? As I know girls who wear the hell out of their shoes usually have some serious toe rub on the uppers as well. I'm a fan of both abuse and shoe cumming so this is a win win! I'm just jealous I couldn't have had my way with them as well! Need to find me a college friend like this!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

slingblade wrote:Wow I love her footprints in those insoles! The taste must be absolutely wonderful. Do you suck the inside of the uppers as well? As I know girls who wear the hell out of their shoes usually have some serious toe rub on the uppers as well. I'm a fan of both abuse and shoe cumming so this is a win win! I'm just jealous I couldn't have had my way with them as well! Need to find me a college friend like this!
I know, i love seeing her footprints in the insoles. Drives me nuts that she wears them so much that she leaves deep imprints. The taste...wow i can't describe. Dirt mixed with her foot sweat. It was salty and gritty. I swallowed every drop I could to savor her foot/shoe taste. I told her that and she just giggles lol.

I didn't really look at the uppers much. They did have toe rub on them. I didn't know that was a fetish too lol. I just tossed the upper. All her shoes have toe marks on upper part. For me i'm mostly after the insole where her feet rest all day and soaks in her sweat.

She's one in a million I think having her as a friend. If you do find a friend like that buy her stuff. LIke this girl likes a bit of cosplay and likes to dress up for comic conventions. So I get her costumes she can wear to those and I buy her shoes too often. That's why she gives me all her old ones after she's worn holes in them. She's a bit chubby but god i love her chubby feet. And her weight is just right to trample and stand on my cock. I have pix of our last session but haven't posted. This forum is drying me crazy uploading pictures lately.
anakin_heel

Post by anakin_heel »

Hello, love your pictures. Do you have a update on those sexy tan Steve Madden flats?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Got more shoes in from fetish female friends. Been talking to a dancer and she sent me 2 pairs and another she is currently wearing out will come in soon. I told her I'd compensate her for her troubles but she doesn't mind giving me her worn out stripper shoes.

These up now are from 3 different friends.
IMG_2465.JPG
IMG_2482.JPG
IMG_2480.JPG
IMG_2478.JPG
IMG_2477.JPG
IMG_2475.JPG
IMG_2474.JPG
IMG_2473.JPG
IMG_2472.JPG
IMG_2471.JPG
IMG_2470.JPG
IMG_2469.JPG
IMG_2468.JPG
IMG_2467.JPG
IMG_2466.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Re: New Friend(s) Updated 2/21/2015

Post by floplove »

It looks like you have alot of work ahead of you my friend...great friends...great shoes and sandals!!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

floplove wrote:It looks like you have alot of work ahead of you my friend...great friends...great shoes and sandals!!

No kidding. I started on my friends red flats that she gave me some time back. I Iicked soles clean then took out insole and stuffed it in my mouth and sucked in it while stroking myself to all the pix of her dirty filthy feet she sends me. She knows I go nuts when her feet are so dirty. I suck all her foot sweat and crud out of the insole before I finally stroke faster till I cum. By time I pull out her insole from my mouth it's spotless.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Cant wait to start these. She has some dirty feet.
the_magic_shoes

Post by the_magic_shoes »

Did she wear those bow sandals and the white flats for dancing?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

the_magic_shoes wrote:Did she wear those bow sandals and the white flats for dancing?

Nope just normal everyday use.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

I love toms. I cut out insole to lick and WOW!!! I've been licking these for 3 days now and still salty. Makes me cum so fast that I'm tasting her foot sweat. She would wear these barefoot all the time. And I can taste it