New Friend(s) Updated 1/23/2017

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

blanka666

Re: New Friend(s) Updated 7/4/2014

Post by blanka666 »

Wow,
Those are some meanly worn shoes, i bet your nose is red after smelling all that foot grime :)
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

blanka666 wrote:Wow, Those are some meanly worn shoes, i bet your nose is red after smelling all that foot grime :)
You can't imagine. Shoes like those plus pictures from the college and Canadian girl.....fuck. How can you not masturbate daily to them.

My chubby friend doesn't send me pictures. Which is fine. I like her for her really sweaty smelly feet.
anakin_heel

Post by anakin_heel »

Any updates on those sexy Steve Madden flats?
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

villageidiot33 wrote:
blanka666 wrote:Wow, Those are some meanly worn shoes, i bet your nose is red after smelling all that foot grime :)
You can't imagine. Shoes like those plus pictures from the college and Canadian girl.....fuck. How can you not masturbate daily to them.

My chubby friend doesn't send me pictures. Which is fine. I like her for her really sweaty smelly feet.
Very sexy flats would love to see more of these red one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

anakin_heel wrote:Any updates on those sexy Steve Madden flats?
Nothing new to report. Been pretty busy to meet up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Balletflats32 wrote:Very sexy flats would love to see more of these red one
I had to toss those already. I had licked all I could from them to taste her foot grime and sweat then jerked off on them quite a few times till they just got too smelly and cum cruddy.

She still has another pair just like those I think cause I got her 2 pairs. I just don't remember if that's the second pair already. If not then I still have another pair like those coming next time we meet probably. For sure she said a pair of black flats I bought for her last year. She said she wore a hole through them already.

And I have 4 new pairs of shoes to give her. We have a brutal trample session planned for next we meet. She said she wants to kick my cock with each pair I got her.

And at the end she asked if she could do something new...for her. She wants to piss on my face to mark me as her property
red_line

Post by red_line »

Dude, very hot kink relationship with the friends you have ;)

definitely worth some more video action in the process!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

red_line wrote:Dude, very hot kink relationship with the friends you have ;) definitely worth some more video action in the process!
Yeah never in my life did I think I'd be getting this much fetish action. A lot of my fantasies have come true.
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

What was the brand name of her red flats if you don't mind me asking. I would love to find a pair and maybe buy them for my wife.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Balletflats32 wrote:What was the brand name of her red flats if you don't mind me asking. I would love to find a pair and maybe buy them for my wife.
It's these: http://www.discountwomensdressshoes.com ... s/daisy-03

The shoes are very inexpensive there and that's where I got the majority of her flats.