New Friend(s) Updated 1/23/2017

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

blanka666

Re: New Friend(s) (Updated 6/18/2013

Post by blanka666 »

This thread is just golden, and Village i totally love your addiction to wedges shoes and hand stomping / cock stomping. thats so hot. waiting for your next updates / vids (hopefully!).
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Went over to friends house and went straight inside to look for nieces room. Hit jackpot. Pair of Aldo flats. Pix coming later today
blanka666

Post by blanka666 »

wooohooo :lol:
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Here's the pix. Sexy pair of Aldo flats and pair of Old Navy flip flops. My heart was racing the whole time. I studied the flats for a bit looking at them and sniffing. I took the left one first and just sniffed it for a while then licked it clean for this college girl. If she looks anything like her aunt she's staying with she's gonna be a hot looking girl. I licked the insoles and soles clean so this goddess can have clean shoes to put her feet in. When I finished with that left shoe I found a spot to jerk off with that shoe while sniffing the right flat. Didn't take me long to blow my load all over that left flat from sniffing the other one. After I blew my load i licked the insole and soles of the right now. I wanted to leave that clean for her too. I tipped the cum loaded one so the cum would go to the tip of the shoe. I let it sit there for a while. I still had a little cum in my cock so I grabbed the white old navy flip flop and squeezed the remaining cum on to it. It was just a few drops and I spread it all around so it'll dry. I put everything back where I found it except for the loaded flat. I did what I needed to do for her pool to let that flat soak up my cum. I came back to it but since I came too much I had to wipe off most of the cum since they were returning today. I wiped off enough so there was just a light coat that should dry very fast.

Forgot to mention I also licked the dirty soles of those flip flops clean. Well I tried my best. They were really dirty and black but I licked and swallowed everything this college girls feet crushed and stepped on.

*** I don't know why some previews are showing upside down but clicking on the picture shows them the correct way.
photo.JPG
photo (1).JPG
photo (2).JPG
photo (3).JPG
photo (4).JPG
photo (6).JPG
photo (7).JPG
photo (8).JPG
photo (9).JPG
photo (10).JPG
photo (11).JPG
photo (14).JPG
photo (15).JPG
photo (16).JPG
photo (17).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Re: New Friend(s) (Updated 7/14/2013

Post by villageidiot33 »

Getting rid of these too. Leather insoles. These smell nice. They are naturalizer brand and 2 years old. Worn barefoot. Any offers?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Love the white flats very hot pic thanx would love to see more
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Balletflats32 wrote:Love the white flats very hot pic thanx would love to see more
Ill try and get few more pix of them. Those red flats in your profile are they yours or just a pic you found? I'd love to get those for my wife but what brand are they?
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

[quote="villageidiot33"]Here's the pix. Sexy pair of Aldo flats and pair of Old Navy flip flops. My heart was racing the whole time. I studied the flats for a bit looking at them and sniffing. I took the left one first and just sniffed it for a while then licked it clean for this college girl. If she looks anything like her aunt she's staying with she's gonna be a hot looking girl. I licked the insoles and soles clean so this goddess can have clean shoes to put her feet in. When I finished with that left shoe I found a spot to jerk off with that shoe while sniffing the right flat. Didn't take me long to blow my load all over that left flat from sniffing the other one. After I blew my load i licked the insole and soles of the right now. I wanted to leave that clean for her too. I tipped the cum loaded one so the cum would go to the tip of the shoe. I let it sit there for a while. I still had a little cum in my cock so I grabbed the white old navy flip flop and squeezed the remaining cum on to it. It was just a few drops and I spread it all around so it'll dry. I put everything back where I found it except for the loaded flat. I did what I needed to do for her pool to let that flat soak up my cum. I came back to it but since I came too much I had to wipe off most of the cum since they were returning today. I wiped off enough so there was just a light coat that should dry very fast.

Forgot to mention I also licked the dirty soles of those flip flops clean. Well I tried my best. They were really dirty and black but I licked and swallowed everything this college girls feet crushed and stepped on.

*** I don't know why some previews are showing upside down but clicking on the picture shows them the correct way.

Those Old Navy flip flops are so hot!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Wife got the package shes been waiting for. 5 more pairs of shoes from American Eagle lol. Pix coming up in a bit.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Here's the pix