Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 4/29/14)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 2/17/14)

Post by villageidiot33 »

Selling wife's sneakers. Getting new ones this weekend. Taking offers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blanka666

Post by blanka666 »

Hi Village, anymore pics of that girl in flats that you "hate" the wide thick legs one? those stories always are a turn on!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

blanka666 wrote:Hi Village, anymore pics of that girl in flats that you "hate" the wide thick legs one? those stories always are a turn on!
Unfortunately no. She quit already. And yeah I despised her for her laziness but god I wanted her to order me to her feet and just have her put her fat wide foot over my face so I can inhale her scent. And breath in her shoe smell.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

This is the girl that replaced the fat girl I hated but still wanted to smell her feet. This one is young and seems to like flats. Popped a boner when I saw her dangling these flats. Didn't get a shot of that though but her feet look great. I hope she's the type that will leave them under her desk or bring in more shoes.
blanka666

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 3/4/14)

Post by blanka666 »

Man those shiny black flats are so sexy, i like the black tights + black flats + barefeet in the flats combo, instant hardon!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

blanka666 wrote:Man those shiny black flats are so sexy, i like the black tights + black flats + barefeet in the flats combo, instant hardon!
No kidding man. She was wearing this in cold weather. I hope she wears more flats now with warmer weather coming up or strappy flat sandals. I saw her facebook page and saw her wearing mostly boots. One shot of her feet up on a footstool in socks reading a book. I'd give anything to be her footstool.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

villageidiot33 wrote:
blanka666 wrote:Man those shiny black flats are so sexy, i like the black tights + black flats + barefeet in the flats combo, instant hardon!
No kidding man. She was wearing this in cold weather. I hope she wears more flats now with warmer weather coming up or strappy flat sandals. I saw her facebook page and saw her wearing mostly boots. One shot of her feet up on a footstool in socks reading a book. I'd give anything to be her footstool.
hey man why dont you share more photos from her facebook ?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

wizardoz wrote: hey man why dont you share more photos from her facebook ?
I try and give every one I know privacy and not show faces. If I post her pix I'll have to blur her face out.
Richie

Post by Richie »

villageidiot33 wrote:<null>
Spot on :-) You are absolutely right! Also this is a shoe fetish board and not a girls picture sharing board ;-)
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

yea pls blur her face and share more photos