Old Friend's Flats (Updated 3/24/14)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

Re: Friend's Flats

Post by villageidiot33 »

amo sapatos wrote:
I agree with you!!!
I love flats!!!
I messaged admin to see if we can have a flats section. Lets see what he says. I'll take flats over wedges and heels any day.
flats_koi

Post by flats_koi »

villageidiot33 wrote:
amo sapatos wrote:
I agree with you!!!
I love flats!!!
I messaged admin to see if we can have a flats section. Lets see what he says. I'll take flats over wedges and heels any day.
I too love flats. I've wanted a section for flats for many many years
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Very sexy flats would love to see more and them filled with cum plz and thanx for the post
tinus

Post by tinus »

drop loads in them please !!!!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

tinus wrote:drop loads in them please !!!!
I started this thread in Jan 2012. I no longer have those flats. Sold them to someone from here I believe. But he wanted them loaded with cum. So I came about 10 times in each. Don't know what happened after I shipped them out.

I do have another pair of my friends flats though. No cum in them and smell great. Prob won't cum in them. I use them for sniffing while jerking off. I reallly have to many friends shoes now lol. I need to sell them.
flats_koi

Post by flats_koi »

villageidiot33 wrote:
tinus wrote:drop loads in them please !!!!
I started this thread in Jan 2012. I no longer have those flats. Sold them to someone from here I believe. But he wanted them loaded with cum. So I came about 10 times in each. Don't know what happened after I shipped them out.

I do have another pair of my friends flats though. No cum in them and smell great. Prob won't cum in them. I use them for sniffing while jerking off. I reallly have to many friends shoes now lol. I need to sell them.
Can you start a thread sometime then? I'm looking for a pair.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Most of what you see in my usual 3 ongoing threads winds up for sale or thrown away when there are no buyers. Someone usually contacts me with a picture they see in one of my threads that belonged to a friend and asks if they are for sale. That's usually how I sell them. I've posted pix here before of shoes i have for sale and no one winds up making offers.
amo sapatos

Post by amo sapatos »

I loved its soles!!!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

I need to update this thread of my long time cock crushing friend. She text me few days ago she wanted some new comfy sandals. She sent me a link to some Bass sandals. I got hard quick cause one look at the insoles of those she wanted. It's the type they will wear and leave some nice imprints. I ordered them for her and they came in. Hope they fit her. I told her i want my cock trampled in them. They look soft but knowing her she'll make hem hurt.

I have a vid also from a month ago where she crushed my cock on the board.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Here's a vid of last time we met up. It's just part of it. Started off with her just standing on my cock like she is on my fingers in the vid. I love it when she just forgets my cock is under her and she's just standing there just me grunting and moaning in pain while she's just watching tv.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ov8k3n