Old Friend's Flats (Updated 3/24/14)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

FlatsFetish

Re: Old Friend's Flats (Updated 2/20/14)

Post by FlatsFetish »

20140216_223949.jpg
Yes, those Bass sandals are hot. My wife has a pair that are really smooth after wearing them so much. Check them out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

FlatsFetish wrote:20140216_223949.jpg Yes, those Bass sandals are hot. My wife has a pair that are really smooth after wearing them so much. Check them out!

Oh man, I can't wait till she gets them like that. She has sweaty dirty feet so I can't wait to smell the mixture of sweat and leather and lick the crud she leaves in them. She's a heavy girl with a wide foot so she should really put some wear in them. I definitely need to buy her another pair if these fit her well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Yes, those Bass sandals are hot. My wife has a pair that are really smooth after wearing them so much. Check them out!

Oh Hell Ya!! I'd love to take those babies home with me!! :P
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

If all goes as planned today I should be getting my dick crushed under these Bass sandals when she comes to get them. I only hope they fit her since she has a wide foot. I told her she needs to give me a sandal job with them too so I can cum on the straps before she leaves with them.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Slight delay but my friend finally came over to pick up her new sandals. And of course after making sure they fit her right and don't need to be exchanged she broke them in on me. God, they felt so good. She made me bleed with them on the cock board. After a little rubbing she made me cum under them. She's coming back today again but with the flats she had on yesterday for another session cause I bought her another pair of shoes. But this time she's just stomping my face and cock while I lie under her in the she's been wearing all last week and this week. Can't wait. I'll post pix of lastnights sandal crush later.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Well my friend came last week and smashed the hell out if my cock and face. She cut my lip a but and scrapped some skin off my cheek. Loved every second of being under her flats. The flats were still a little new but still had a bit of her smelly feet. I put one over my nose as she stomped my raging hardon under the other flat till I blew my load after she repeatedly slamming her flat right in the head of my cock...the weak spot. After she saw I blew my load under her she just sat there while I recovered with her flat still over my nose. After I got up to clean myself up we chatted for a bit and asked for another pair of shoes. Turns me the fuck on when she asks me to buy her more shoes. Well they came in today and I decided to dump a load in them till she comes pick them up and break them in on me. Next week hopefully.

She gave me a pair of her old wedges last time she came. Been sniffing those and jerking off to a coworker after I finally found her Facebook. God she's fucking hot.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

villageidiot33 wrote: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:07 pm Well my friend came last week and smashed the hell out if my cock and face. She cut my lip a but and scrapped some skin off my cheek. Loved every second of being under her flats. The flats were still a little new but still had a bit of her smelly feet. I put one over my nose as she stomped my raging hardon under the other flat till I blew my load after she repeatedly slamming her flat right in the head of my cock...the weak spot. After she saw I blew my load under her she just sat there while I recovered with her flat still over my nose. After I got up to clean myself up we chatted for a bit and asked for another pair of shoes. Turns me the fuck on when she asks me to buy her more shoes. Well they came in today and I decided to dump a load in them till she comes pick them up and break them in on me. Next week hopefully.

She gave me a pair of her old wedges last time she came. Been sniffing those and jerking off to a coworker after I finally found her Facebook. God she's fucking hot.
Amazing.
Your friend have flats style mule or leather slippers for cock trampling?
Liuyinek

Re: Old Friend's Flats (Updated 3/24/14)

Post by Liuyinek »

More sexy flats?