Old Friend's Flats (Updated 3/24/14)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

Old Friend's Flats (Updated 3/24/14)

Post by villageidiot33 »

Well, my friend came over for our usual cock and face stomping session. She told me I can keep these flats I bought her some months back. She said she's worn them so much they hurt her feet already. I told her she needs to stomp my cock and face one last time before giving them up to me. I don't cum on them cause I enjoy the smell from her feet and shoes. This time around she told me to keep my pants on and had me lie in front of her while she watched tv and stomped, grinded and twisted her sexy flats into my face and crotch. I was able to take about 15min of this before she hit all the rights spots and blew my wad in my pants. As for the shoe on my face, i took it off and just went nuts licking the bottom of her feet inhaling deeply as I came. After I just lay there spent with heel of her foot in my mouth while she continued watching tv and the other flat still square on my no flat cock.

Now i'm debating wether to keep these amazing shoes to sniff while jerking off or putting them on ebay for others to enjoy. For now i'm sniffing these tonight again and jerking off into roommates socks lol. Oh yeah, my friend picked up some white Keds I had bought for her that she asked for. I told her to wear them barefoot a lot so she can make me smell those and crush my cock.

I've been thinking we need a "Ballerina Flats" or just "Flats" forum too since we have one for wedges and sneakers and other types. My absolute favorite shoes are flats.
photo (18).jpg
photo (17).jpg
photo (16).jpg
photo (15).jpg
photo (4).jpg
photo (3).jpg
photo (2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FlipFlopsx

Re: Friend's Flats

Post by FlipFlopsx »

yes, amazing!! i love flats!
gomezz

Post by gomezz »

i love flats, this is very nice, pls cum on and in this flats, thanks gomezz :roll:
cousspy

Post by cousspy »

I vote for a flats section of this forum! :D
haithar

Post by haithar »

Flats forum would be nice.
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
milka20

Post by milka20 »

A flats section would be great.
amo sapatos

Post by amo sapatos »

milka20 wrote:A flats section would be great.
I agree with you!!!
I love flats!!!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

I've been wanting a flats section for a long time. Most goes I cum in or smell are flats. The shoes I buy for my friends are flats too cause that's what they like.
Sniff-girls-socks

Post by Sniff-girls-socks »

Nice post man. Keep up all your hard work. Can you post a pic of your roommates socks, before and after. Thanks
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Sniff-girls-socks wrote:Nice post man. Keep up all your hard work. Can you post a pic of your roommates socks, before and after. Thanks
No longer have roommate. Just friends at indulge my fetish. If you look at another thread I have going I do have sock cumming before and after I just did today from a coworker.