UPDATED! Friends moms wedges ive came in... EXTREMELY WORN AND TOE PRINTS!

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wedgetoeprints

UPDATED! Friends moms wedges ive came in... EXTREMELY WORN AND TOE PRINTS!

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

my friends mom has these super well worn dansko sophie wedges. I have came in these plenty of times. Whenever i was over at my friends house and the mom was downstairs, in the shower, or left alone at their house....
shes not the most attractive woman but her feet are always so sweaty and leave amazing marks in her shoes. sometimes when she gets off of work and im over at my friends house, i say im going to use the restroom and take her shoes back with me that she literally just TOOK OFF! the smell and taste is out of this world. I dont have enough time to cum in them so i just leave some precum there for later.

sadly i dont have any pics of me cumming on these and filling in these worn toeprints. I deleted them bc of moral reasons but now i regret it....

I CANT EXPLAIN TO U THE SCENT AND TASTE OF THESE!
they are so worn, and the toeprints! in the pics you can just see how much she has worn these....
every time i lift one up to take a wiff its over powering in a way that turns me on... I lick the toeprints and i can basically taste her feet!

ITS AMAZING! I never can last too long while jerking off with these while licking all around the toe prints. the smooth texture on my cock and the salty taste and overwhelming smell of her feet, i cant hold myself and bust a fat one. cumming and filling in the toe prints. (i always leave one wedge for just sniffing and licking, while i cum in the other.)

I always panic right after thinking "what have i done", i smear the cum into her shoes from the toe prints to the heel. so i always leave a thin layer of my cum there for her to walk in and sweat in...

every time i get fun time with these, i can see the cum i left before all smeared by her sweaty feet and i cant wait to leave a new one........

i hope you enjoy, its summer now so maybe ill get more fun time with them. ill make sure to upload updates too! ill try and look for some pics with cum filling these up..
let me know what u think...........

here are images of her super worn dansko sophie wedges.
they are so soft and worn, they smell and taste AMAZING!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

here is here actually wearing them...
at this point ive came in them at least 8 times, smearing all my cum in.
She has sweaty feet, so she must have smeared my cum in her shoes even more. she thinks her feet are sweaty but a lot of it is my dried up cum warming up becoming wet again under her toes..... TURNS ME ON SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!
13.jpg
14.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Wedgetoeprints on Wed May 15, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kik same as username
maturefeet

Re: my friends moms wedges ive came in... EXTREMELY WORN AND TOE PRINTS!

Post by maturefeet »

Fantastic photos she must have her feet out of the shoe because they are hot and sweaty which adds to the scent in the soft fabric, would love to spend some time with them. Such a turn on to see her wearing them after you have used them. I love mature feet they have so much more character and smell. Thanks for sharing
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

maturefeet wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 8:45 pm Fantastic photos she must have her feet out of the shoe because they are hot and sweaty which adds to the scent in the soft fabric, would love to spend some time with them. Such a turn on to see her wearing them after you have used them. I love mature feet they have so much more character and smell. Thanks for sharing
Ty for your comment and i agree with you. If i find any picture of me cumming in them ill make sure to update. Also its summer, so know knows.... i might get to use them more...
Kik same as username
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

Would love to see some of her dirty panties and bras draped across her well worn sandals
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

maturefeet wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 8:25 am Would love to see some of her dirty panties and bras draped across her well worn sandals
Ok, next time i get a chance ill make sure to get a pic. Ive came in her dirty panties a few times. They have a great smell, and even when i clean the cum up, it still stains a little. Maybe i can find the pair that is stained and take pic if im lucky. I also love cumming in her dirty socks too. So next time would you like to see me cum on the bra and panties next to the worn wedges ;)
Kik same as username
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 8:55 am
maturefeet wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 8:25 am Would love to see some of her dirty panties and bras draped across her well worn sandals
Ok, next time i get a chance ill make sure to get a pic. Ive came in her dirty panties a few times. They have a great smell, and even when i clean the cum up, it still stains a little. Maybe i can find the pair that is stained and take pic if im lucky. I also love cumming in her dirty socks too. So next time would you like to see me cum on the bra and panties next to the worn wedges ;)
That would be such a turn on, get some up nice and close, nothing better than smelly panties pulled over your head from a mature woman while sliding into her well worn sandals
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

maturefeet wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:06 am
Wedgetoeprints wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 8:55 am
That would be such a turn on, get some up nice and close, nothing better than smelly panties pulled over your head from a mature woman while sliding into her well worn sandals
the best part is that she wears the dirty panties i cum in and even though she washes them, they still have my cum stains where her pussy is.... i wonder if she has noticed ever that ive came in them or her shoes?
Kik same as username
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

The other day I had the opportunity to have another session with these hot wedges!
I went over to my friends house to hang out with him, but he wasnt off of work yet. His friends mom said it was ok to say and wait till he gets back, he'll be off in 30min. Not thinking much I said ok and waited. about 15min later she said she was going to walk the dog and he will probably be back before she is.....
As soon as she said this i got excited, I knew she was home a lone and with her gone, I was the only one in the house for the next 10-15min......

As soon as she closed the door, i waited 30 seconds. Seeing her start walking down the block. I quickly ran up the stairs to see if her wedges were in her room. As soon as i opened her bedroom door, there they were in the corner..... Just inviting me to fuck them and cum all over them...

I took no time and quickly snatched them and took a few more picture before i cummed in them. Then i ran to the bathroom to have some fun. I put my cock under the straps and started fucking them and wiping my precum all over the deep toe marks.

I knew i had to make this quick because i didnt have long so after around 5 min I came, it wasnt much but it felt so good. As soon as i came, i paniced thinking what if she gets home now! So i smeared my cum into her shoes with a tissue and put them back and ran back to the couch downstairs. On the couch i was just on my phone looking at the new pictures i took!

Fast forward a couple hours of me and my friend playing xbox, I was getting ready to leave when suddenly i noticed his mom was WEARING THE WEDGES I CAME IN JUST A FEW HOURS BEFORE!!!!! my heart was beating out of my chest! I knew i had to get a few pictures of her wearing them, so i did!

I STILL CANT BELIEVE SHE IS WEARING THOSE CUMMY WEDGES WHILE I WAS STILL OVER! The cum may have dried some, but it still most have been a little wet..... I cant tell you how turned on i was seeing her wear my cum on the bottom of her sexy FEET!!!!!!

As soon as i got home, i got off to the pictures i took early and her sexy feet in those worn wedges stained with my cum! smearing all into her shoes and toes!!!!!

PLEASE ENJOY AS MUCH AS I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!
9_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
11_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
10_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
12_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
3_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
4_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
14_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
2_Easy-Resize.com (1).jpg
10_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
HER WEARING THEM JUST HOURS LATER!!!!
6_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
7_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
8_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kik same as username
maturefeet

Re: UPDATED! Friends moms wedges ive came in... EXTREMELY WORN AND TOE PRINTS!

Post by maturefeet »

That has to be the ultimate cock twitching moment ever to see her nice sexy mature toes touching the cum pool area, especially their is a photo just above the first one of her wearing them and you can imagine what is between the shoe and her toes. Thanks again for sharing. Excellent photos to increase to full size and jerk off to.
Wedgetoeprints

Re: UPDATED! Friends moms wedges ive came in... EXTREMELY WORN AND TOE PRINTS!

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

maturefeet wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:25 pm That has to be the ultimate cock twitching moment ever to see her nice sexy mature toes touching the cum pool area, especially their is a photo just above the first one of her wearing them and you can imagine what is between the shoe and her toes. Thanks again for sharing. Excellent photos to increase to full size and jerk off to.
I'm glad to hear you enjoy them!!!! Knowing that other people find this as hot as me and get off to the thought of her feet is amazing.

I might be able to house sit for them this summer. If I get the chance with these again by myself I'm going to make sure I cum hard and lots and leave it there to dry.

Let me know if you want to see more of these sexy wedges. Or other shoes/panties or bras of hers.... who knows.... maybe she has a special toy hidden that she uses that I can coat in cum, so she'll fuck herself with my cum.... that would be the dream.
Kik same as username