Used Worn Dansko Fern Wedges Bought off Mercari TOE PRINTS AND CUM!

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wedgetoeprints

Used Worn Dansko Fern Wedges Bought off Mercari TOE PRINTS AND CUM!

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Ive recently started shopping on mercari for finds. i stumbled across these and knew i couldnt pass them up. I love wedges and I LOVVVVE toe prints. They just turn me on so much.... After talking to this seller, I bought them. Here is the listing and some pictures of when i first got them... my first session as soon as i got them in the mail. I hope you enjoy as much as i did ;)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Im new to this site so any feedback would be appreciated. Ill try and post often! I have a few other shoes and pictures of shoes ive fucked and came in from my friends mom who is a total milf. Her wedges are suuuuper worn and have great toe prints. If you want to see them, i can post it later!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kik same as username
maturefeet

Re: Used Worn Dansko Fern Wedges Bought off Mercari TOE PRINTS AND CUM!

Post by maturefeet »

I like the way that you've undone the straps to show the whole foot print, so very fuckable.
pavelulrych

Re: Used Worn Dansko Fern Wedges Bought off Mercari TOE PRINTS AND CUM!

Post by pavelulrych »

:roll: :roll: :roll: