Coworker wedge heels

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

nicklovesbootshox

Coworker wedge heels

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

A coworker of mine who is a smoking hot late 30’s blonde, fit body, most of the time she wears flat sandals (which dont get me to excited about) but today she was wearing a sexy pair of slingback wedge sandals, at first glance I could tell they were real leather, they just looked so buttery soft, I’d say the heel is about 2.5”, she has some super sexy feet and toes, I think she takes good care of them! I didn’t have my phone on me at the time so I wasn’t able to snap any pics, I will definitely try before the end of the day though! When I first saw her this morning I was able to eye the brand name on the inside underneath her foot, the brand of the wedge sandals are Dana Buchman, I did a little searching and found some pics of the same shoes she was wearing, let me know what you guys think!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Re: Coworker wedge heels

Post by Wamshoes »

Very sexy!