Mature wife

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

wifesandals

Mature wife

Post by wifesandals »

My wife was given these heels by her sister in law and she asked me what I thought, fortunately I had my phone handy and snapped a few of her wearing them and then when she went off shopping this morning I had some time with them. She is not keeping them, to big for her feet, so my SIL will be wearing them after I have used them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Re: Mature wife

Post by Heel11 »

Great session, thanks !!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Very good !!!! Thanks!
darkheel

Post by darkheel »

Does your wife know about your little hobby and if she does do you think that she will tell her sister
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

She has nice sexy looking mature red toes, would love to spend some time with those smelly shoes and toes.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Great pics! I would have done the same, especially to blast them and then see her wearing them.

My mature wife likes open toe slingback wedges,...and she knows I prefer them. She even wears them, with crotchless pantyhose, for us in the bedroom, roadside in the car, in a public county park, hotels. I almost never have to ask, she loves to tease/please me.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Just this past Friday night, my mature wife treated me again. She came down to the living room in a nightie, crotchless pantyhose, and these modest Aerosole slingback wedges I'd recently bought for her. It was a great night of watching her cum with her big vibe and then fucking her hard through the pantyhose with her lovely sexy feet near my face.

While she was cumming I enjoyed kissing and licking her silky arches in those wedges.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rhtnylon55

Post by Rhtnylon55 »

Fantastic love a sexy mature woman in nylons and heels .love the wedges mmmm