Friend's mom with cork wedges

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jack F
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:22 pm
Location: -
Contact:

Friend's mom with cork wedges

Post by Jack F » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:52 pm

Last week i went to my friend's house for a lunch, and her mother was there in the table with us, sitted right next to me. She was wearing this hot cork wedges. I took a few pictures, hope you like it!
IMG_20180218_230121299.jpg
IMG_20180218_231617527.jpg
IMG_20180218_231923850.jpg
IMG_20180218_231930976.jpg
IMG_20180218_230251007_TOP.jpg
IMG_20180218_231942537.jpg
IMG_20180218_232158050.jpg
IMG_20180218_232203965.jpg
IMG_20180218_232629018.jpg
IMG_20180218_234712938.jpg
IMG_20180218_235838736.jpg
IMG_20180218_235850608.jpg
IMG_20180218_235931658.jpg
IMG_20180219_000245198.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jatz_Crackers
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:40 am

Re: Friend's mom with cork wedges

Post by Jatz_Crackers » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:25 pm

She is lovely any idea how old and would she fool around with you?

Jack F
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:22 pm
Location: -
Contact:

Re: Friend's mom with cork wedges

Post by Jack F » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 pm

She probably is in her early 50's. I don't think she would.

sandalfan1
Posts: 1488
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:44 am

Re: Friend's mom with cork wedges

Post by sandalfan1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:48 am

Any way to get a hold of those wedges for a session? They look like they deserve a treatment.

Jack F
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:22 pm
Location: -
Contact:

Re: Friend's mom with cork wedges

Post by Jack F » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:29 pm

I go to her house from time to time but it's hard to get in her bedroom without being see. i'm looking for the chance in every visit. Hope to get it soon.

slippercreamer
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Friend's mom with cork wedges

Post by slippercreamer » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Jack F wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:29 pm
I go to her house from time to time but it's hard to get in her bedroom without being see. i'm looking for the chance in every visit. Hope to get it soon.
Do they ever go out of town? Sometimes offering to take in mail, water plants, house-sit, etc. are a great way to get access to shoes you want to fuck, while people are not home.

Does she keep shoes anywhere else in the house? Perhaps in a spare room closet? If so, maybe you can find a way to stay overnight and snoop around. I don't know if you/your friend drinks alcohol but that is another way. If there is a pub near him and you live far enough away from him/it that you have to drive there, you can spend a night out and ask to spend the night so as to avoid driving home drunk (even if you're not :twisted:).

Jatz_Crackers
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:40 am

Re: Friend's mom with cork wedges

Post by Jatz_Crackers » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Jack F wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 pm
She probably is in her early 50's. I don't think she would.
Don't say that, you might get more than just shoes out of it. Be kind to her and see how far she takes it.

sandalfan1
Posts: 1488
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:44 am

Re: Friend's mom with cork wedges

Post by sandalfan1 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:50 am

Jatz_Crackers wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:10 pm
Jack F wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 pm
She probably is in her early 50's. I don't think she would.
Don't say that, you might get more than just shoes out of it. Be kind to her and see how far she takes it.
You never know unless you ask. I would start out by complimenting her on her shoes (the ones you like when she wears them). Do this every time you see her wear them. Sh will start to get the idea that you appreciate her feet. That will open up the conversation over time for a discussion on her feet and shoes. You can then tell her that you have more than an appreciation for her feet and shoes. She might be open to the idea and then you are set.

User avatar
sapatosheels
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:50 am
Location: philippines

Re: Friend's mom with cork wedges

Post by sapatosheels » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:43 am

Jack F wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:52 pm
Last week i went to my friend's house for a lunch, and her mother was there in the table with us, sitted right next to me. She was wearing this hot cork wedges. I took a few pictures, hope you like it!

IMG_20180218_230121299.jpg

IMG_20180218_231617527.jpg

IMG_20180218_231923850.jpg

IMG_20180218_231930976.jpg

IMG_20180218_230251007_TOP.jpg

IMG_20180218_231942537.jpg

IMG_20180218_232158050.jpg

IMG_20180218_232203965.jpg

IMG_20180218_232629018.jpg

IMG_20180218_234712938.jpg

IMG_20180218_235838736.jpg

IMG_20180218_235850608.jpg

IMG_20180218_235931658.jpg

IMG_20180219_000245198.jpg
these milf are wedge addicts.

Aminasymn
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:28 pm
Location: West Valley
Contact:

Friends mom with cork wedges

Post by Aminasymn » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:58 pm

my friends mom is 40 yeras old. She is Turkish milf. So sexy woman and she deserve to get cummed. Please cum on and fake her photos..
go!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Botas_altas1 and 2 guests