Wife's new black wedge sandals

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Wife's new black wedge sandals

Post by sandalfan1 »

After seeing this video here I decided I needed to get my wife a pair of these sandals. https://xhamster.com/videos/gf-cum-sandals-6984429

It took a while since they are no longer made but with some patience I found a pair on ebay that fit her. Before I ordered them I showed them to my wife and she loved the look a lot. I knew they would turn into cum dumpsters eventually. It took forever for them to arrive but they finally did. I immediately got them out and inspected them with my cock. They felt so good to rub. The insole is a memory foam. I cummed them a couple of times because I couldn't resist. The one morning my wife was sleeping so I slipped them on her feet and had a nice session. Eventually I finished over her pink toes. Enjoy! There will be more action with these in the future.

wedges resize 1.jpg
wedges resize 2.jpg
wedges resize 3.jpg
wedges resize 4.jpg
wedges resize 5.jpg
wedges resize 6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Re: Wife's new black wedge sandals

Post by wifey-heels »

I love that she’s wearing them!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I put them on her and cum all the time. It makes it more fun that way.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

VERY hot pics, my gal likes to wear open toe low wedge sandals in the summer. And I've told her I want to cum on her feet in the sandals, which she is all for! She loves it when I fuck her feet.
fetishloverca

Post by fetishloverca »

Very sexy. Thanks.