What is your smallest sized wedge that you fucked?

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gtc50

Re: What is your smallest sized wedge that you fucked?

Post by gtc50 »

The smallest im creamed is my wifes size 5's
CougarHeels

Post by CougarHeels »

gtc50 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:47 am The smallest im creamed is my wifes size 5's
most teenage Filipinas have that size
when you fuck a cougar or someones wife and her shoes , there is no going back :roll:
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Size 4 / 33 BR; belonged to a hot friend of mine... unfortunately, she wears only flats now :(
CougarHeels

Post by CougarHeels »

drmgero wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:47 pm Size 4 / 33 BR; belonged to a hot friend of mine... unfortunately, she wears only flats now :(
in the Philippines , when a woman/girl change heels to flats its either their feet hurts or they know someone cummed on their shoes. if they continue to wear their cummed heeled shoes, they are clueless or they know you cummed in them being sluts and bitches who want your cum and wants to be fucked
when you fuck a cougar or someones wife and her shoes , there is no going back :roll:
Shoe_boy18

Post by Shoe_boy18 »

The smallest size I've fucked is uk1 /eur33, that was from a family friend, she's 19 and has tiny feet! They were so hot to fuck.
glFLEET12

Post by glFLEET12 »

37G.r (6.5 U.S), sorry no picture, i don't have them now.
glFLEET12

Post by glFLEET12 »

37G.r (6.5 U.S), sorry no picture, i don't have them now.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My ex had sz 4 feet. Before we split I had bought her some open toe black slingback wedges, which I fucked many times. After we split I next saw her two years later at her moms funeral, and she was wearing those wedges with tan pantyhose. Lots of fantasy jerking for me when I got home.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My ex had sz 4 feet. Before we split I had bought her some open toe black slingback wedges, which I fucked many times and left cum tracks in them. After we split I next saw her two years later at her moms funeral, and she was wearing those wedges with tan pantyhose. Lots of fantasy jerking for me when I got home.
delg90

Post by delg90 »

5.5 and 6 i love how wedges look smaller that they really are fucking love wedge shoes