Sexy Wedges!!!

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

thatman1

Sexy Wedges!!!

Post by thatman1 »

There's this woman selling these on a local Facebook page where locals can buy/trade/barter and stuff. And I came across these! Should I buy them?! Let me know!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Re: Sexy Wedges!!!

Post by wifey-heels »

They look new! If new is what you like then hell yea! I like a little scent though. How much does she want?
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Yes they are new! An I don't mind if they are new or worn. As long as they are hot and sexy. And she wants $15 for them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phosejones

Post by phosejones »

Ask her to put them on and take a few photos, for sizing purposes to see the fit, whatever, before you buy.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

phosejones wrote:Ask her to put them on and take a few photos, for sizing purposes to see the fit, whatever, before you buy.

No don't ask her to take pictures of her in them or she'll think its creepy guys buying her shoes . unless she's into it. And if she hesitates, then tell her "you wanna sale or not"
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Don't say anything. Stay behind cover and buy them at once. This is my advice.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Rules when buying shoes from girls & women

1 Ask questions only about the items your purchasing.

2 Never ask her to take photos of her in the item.

3 Stick to buyer & seller relationship unless seller wants association.
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Guys! She just posted 2 more pairs. Another pair of sexy wedges and a pair of open toe platform sandals!! I told her my girlfriend was interested in buying them and that she would pick them up herself but she works till late. And don't worry. I don't ask any of those kinds of questions. Just normal questions a buyer and seller should have
kotulko

Post by kotulko »

show us the two other pairs as well
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Here's the two she posted. Along with some I found at my friends house. The two she posted are the brown Bebe Wedges and the Boutique9 heels. The black wedge and bag of heels are my friends sister's