Wedges in my office

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

lanierd

Re: Wedges in my office

Post by lanierd »

I know the video of you two enjoying yourselves would be pure ecstasy to us :D .
suedej

Post by suedej »

droid1959 wrote:
O m g i wouldn't be able to control myself with your partner wearing the leopard pair of shoeboots xxxx amazing ! :oops:[/quote]

I wasn't able to either. When I first gave her those leopard print (mesh, see through too) shoeboots, she tried them on and started teasing me. I ended up fucking her in the bathroom, standing behind her, her ass high because of the heels, and I watched us in the mirror while I fucked her from behind.[/quote]

Aaah so bloody unfair. X wished id been there watching. Id have to stroke and touch them while you're both making love !
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Took my gal to a wedding reception last Saturday. She wore the red open toe patent wedges shown in the pics above, with nude reinforced toe pantyhose, no panties of course, and a vibrant floral dress that accented her curves very well. She knows i fuck her shoes, and these wedges are no exception. It was so hot to be standing around people at the bar, talking and knowing she only had pantyhose covering her hot tight pussy, wearing heels that I have fucked her in before, and fucked/cummed.

Made for a very hot fuck session when we got home that night!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rhtnylon55

Post by Rhtnylon55 »

Wow love mature fantastic
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

these pics still get me stroking for my own gal.