Cant wait to cum on these

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoe_spunk3999

Cant wait to cum on these

Post by shoe_spunk3999 »

Ok so my friend is totally cool with my fetish and she promised i could cum on her wedges as soon as we see each other again :lol: cant wait to see her again and cum on her beautiful shoes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ddd123

Re: Cant wait to cum on these

Post by ddd123 »

THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN GOOD
kotulko

Post by kotulko »

wooow
shoe_spunk3999

Post by shoe_spunk3999 »

Ok, so my friend sent me some more pictures, just making the anticipation more :D
photo 5.JPG
photo 4.JPG
And then i told another one of my good friends about my fetish, and guess what, more photos from her as well :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bad81boy

Post by bad81boy »

u r a very lucky person!
Gomo

Post by Gomo »

Last edited by Gomo on Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoe_spunk3999

Post by shoe_spunk3999 »

I just said that I've had a thing for shoes and feet for a while, and that I really admired their feet and shoes especially, i guess it just sort of flattered them, giving me some nice shoes to go for :D sadly the second girl isn't enthusiastic about me cumming in her shoes, but she has agreed to go shoe shopping with me so that i can pick out some nice shoes and not seem weird to the cashier
shoe_spunk3999

Post by shoe_spunk3999 »

so it took a while, but i finally got them :D
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Is your friend going to wear them with the cum in them? They're better to cum in after they have been worn too.
shoe_spunk3999

Post by shoe_spunk3999 »

shrimper wrote:Is your friend going to wear them with the cum in them? They're better to cum in after they have been worn too.
Yea she's already worn them a lot, and she's going to wear them after. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get pictures though cause she's leaving soon. We'll see :)