What Hottie In Wedges Made you cum today?? (WedgeSpankBank)

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

huogzbxe

Re: What Hottie In Wedges Made you cum today?? (WedgeSpankBank)

Post by huogzbxe »

8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

droid1959 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:33 am my mature wife still enjoys wearing sexy shoes for me, for us. She may be older, the wedges aren't that high, but she likes being sexual in them and that's what counts. I like too, that she wears the same shoes in public and for sex. Sure these aren't high heels wedges, but SHE makes them sexy, wears them in the bedroom or in a public park for fucking, and makes me fuck her feet in them .
I love that photo of her sitting on the bench, so very very sexy and would stare at her feet all the time that I would be around her and also cum in those sexy sandals
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Thanks. Just last Sunday I got treated again. She was waiting for me in the bedroom when I got home from a men's chorus concert I was in. Found her on the bed, spread wide in black crotchless pantyhose and wearing 2" wedge red strappy sandals. Lots of fun again, got her to cum twice before I finally could last no more with her warm nyloned soles on my face while I pumped my load into her......mmmmm.
mikefly

Post by mikefly »

huogzbxe wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 1:51 am8)
These are one of my favourite wedge model from asos called hawk if I remember well. I got the balck version for my wife. There are also in gold and brown.

Once in Ibiza I saw those in brown abandoned for a while from a super hot girl at the beach and I almost snapped them. I am still regretting for not having taken them. The ankle strap and toe cross strap let so much room to see the feet arch so nicely.

Still looking in second hand sites to get the brown version like the picture....
DON'T CUM!!!! YOU ARE LOOSING YOUR HIGHEST SEXUAL POTENTIAL:
https://youtu.be/h_ndudCHbmg
rammento

Post by rammento »

Capture43t3.JPG
Capture.JPG
330328_1920114083312_5672167_o copy.jpg
330328_1920114083312_5672167_o copyfgvwe.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

image.jpg
Want to see more of her?
Please visit our thread: she wants cum all over her shoes and feet
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

So sexy :-)
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@heel11: I'm glad you enjoy the wedges and the lady wearing them
martl

Post by martl »

332493CC-2EEA-4F7D-B11B-896742396BAA.jpeg
ABB12264-E59C-4BCD-A6D5-8A560A0A8BEF.jpeg