Playboy Wedges, Shoe job!!

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

heelbone

Playboy Wedges, Shoe job!!

Post by heelbone »

We went shoe shopping this week end, I love shoe sshopping! I always look for sexy stuff but when the Mrs. picked these off the rack, I thought she was kidding. She normally doesn't do big shoes. Well, she tried them on and said lets give them a shot. (I think I will!) Well here are pictures of these great wedges, please let us know what you think.

Heelbone
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by heelbone on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
scuffshoe

Re: Playboy Wedges, shoe and toe fun!

Post by scuffshoe »

awesome! Can you take some pics of Mrs HB trying on different shoes in the shoe store? Thanks :)
cum_on_shoes

Post by cum_on_shoes »

I think this is great job... mmm send more pics please
bobbyracer

Post by bobbyracer »

looks like they work fine.
the shoe user
Husky1961

Post by Husky1961 »

well I like this naughty wedges...
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

Mrs. looks great in these, they make her over 6' tall! Her nails match perfectly, and she likes the way they feel. We both like the way her toes fit the strap just so... i could ruub my cock on them all night. These will stay for a while hope nobody offers to much for them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

I just love these shoes!!! The go so well with my nail color because I wanted them to match for the pictures, You can tell HB likes them to even though he isn't a wedge guy. But I think he is now, he keeps telling me to wear these around the house and do my wife stuff. What he really wants is to cum on my toes! Maybe we can take these outside for a session. There are a lot more pictures from when we brought them home. Keep letting me know what you like, under my foot in these!
Mrs. HB
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
soconut

Post by soconut »

mrshb--- you better not ask what we would want to see under your heel in those shoes b/c you know what we want ( at least I do) hehehehe me of course!!! thanks for sharing and posting your pics and stories with us
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

Well I'm glad the Mrs. is enjoying these as much as I am. Scratch that, I am going crazy over these wedges! I am still getting hard looking at them.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

heelbone wrote:Well I'm glad the Mrs. is enjoying these as much as I am. Scratch that, I am going crazy over these wedges! I am still getting hard looking at them.
I am too HB!!