Playboy Wedges, Shoe job!!

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

heelbone

Re: Playboy Wedges, cumy toes!!

Post by heelbone »

Mrs. wore them out to run to Home Depot last night and when we got home........well I needed some relief!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
shoemanuk2000

Re: Playboy Wedges, 5/23 Handjob!!

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

Now all we need is to see the lady suck your cock through the open to of the shoes!

Well Done
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Well maybe next time I pull out the Playboys and Heelbone pulls out .....well his bone! But I did use my toes!
Hope you like!
Mrs. HB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
soconut

Post by soconut »

mrs hb you know I love those damn wedges so so so hot.
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Mrs. hb you are the greatest and thanks for the pics! I love it! Great shoes, hand job with one shoe on a shoe on his cock! ans a toe job! I am going to JO all day! Keep up the great work! Thank for chatting you made me cum twice!
jpw

Post by jpw »

great stuff
Shoe Cream

Post by Shoe Cream »

I would last about 2 seconds in that last pic !!! Omg your feet and those wedges are soooo hot.thanks alot great post
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Great use of new shoes, im horny looking at the pics, good work, going to do a pair of my wifes!
wedgeboy

Post by wedgeboy »

mmmmmmmmmm!! Sounds of sweaty soles slapping against insole while your lady walks by is ringing in my ears right now! That's why I lurrve wedges. Fantastic shots & not such a bad shot yourself! haha! Well done Sir.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

wedgeboy wrote:mmmmmmmmmm!! Sounds of sweaty soles slapping against insole while your lady walks by is ringing in my ears right now! That's why I lurrve wedges. Fantastic shots & not such a bad shot yourself! haha! Well done Sir.
Sometimes the sound seems to go away???
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife