Playboy Wedges, Shoe job!!

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

wedgeboy

Re: Playboy Wedges, 5/23 Handjob!!

Post by wedgeboy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now, just stand up........... heel down ...........& squuueeezzzeee....and slide forward - stretch that cock right the fuck out!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Phew! Sweet, sweet torture. I live for wedge sandwiches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So taaaaaaaaasty! 8)
shoemania

Post by shoemania »

It's a funny and complete treatment for your cock!! :P
I like these shoes and feet of this woman well done !!
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

This was such agreat pair of shoes! I would have never thought how much fun and how many comments would be had by a pair of shoes that were purchased on a whim!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
wedgeboy

Post by wedgeboy »

Too true shoemania! :lol: :lol: Yes, it's a cruel & unusual punishment - but the eventual painful release is so delicious, it's white spots in your eyes & uncontrollable shakes material - chafed, chastened & relieved - it really IS the complete package & it NEVER gets old!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
wedgeboy

Re: Playboy Wedges, Shoe job!!

Post by wedgeboy »

Hey Mrs HB - It's the first picture in the post that really got my attention - toes slightly pointing in - sexy little ankle bracelet - your heelpad all crushed down like that - those ARCHES!!! uh!

How many ft/lbs can a manhood take! I'd love to find out!! Perfect heel height & very tastefully done - HB, you lucky, lucky sod! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

These last couple of pictures are ones that I took! Still playin' with the Playboys!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
soconut

Post by soconut »

mmmm love it just wish it was me between those wedges...hehehe
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

After I saw the pictures of Heelbone just wearing the shoe I thought we should post some of the pics of me helping him try them on! Now that would be a shoe store....you guys could come in and pick out ladies shoes....and hot sales girls would try them on YOU!!!
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
wedgeboy

Post by wedgeboy »

Oh Mrs HB - this ones gonna run & run. Just beautiful!! Still plenty of breaking in to be done with these ones - nice oiled action at the end there - Milked Into Playboy (MIP) - WOW!!!
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Oh my, Mrs. HB, the fantasies you generate. If I could get a personal "fitting" from you I'd be the first (of many) in line.