ENGLAND - Lancashire

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Rscingheellover

Re: ENGLAND - Lancashire

Post by Rscingheellover »

If any one fancys meeting?
Or chat online pic swap etc.
Add me on KiK

Tinytim666
musky

Post by musky »

Trying to upload pics from phone but it's stating that the file is too large... Any ideas..
musky

Post by musky »

Oh & she now saying she's willing to wear them for any lucky spunkers.. lol.. Still can't post mi flamin pics tho?
Rscingheellover

musky wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:21 am Oh & she now saying she's willing to wear them for any lucky spunkers.. lol.. Still can't post mi flamin pics tho?
I got told to re size them
If you have KiK send them. Over.
Id be very interested :)
musky

Post by musky »

Had to crop these quite dramatically to fit the resolution requirements...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rscingheellover

musky wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:29 am Had to crop these quite dramatically to fit the resolution requirements...

Holy fuck
Where do I sign up
musky

Post by musky »

Haha. Glad you like... She always wears classic stilettos & I like em when they're knackered looking.. She has many pairs.. We both like red ones too.. Are you on Fabswingers per chance (more pics on there) , as we have a profile on there too. We also enjoy trashing her heels & trashing things with here heels.. When this virus thing is over, I'm sure you'll be allowed to spunk a pair.
musky

Post by musky »

Which ones wud make you cum quickest if my lady was stood before you, or heel dangling?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shnikr

Post by shnikr »

musky wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:50 am Which ones wud make you cum quickest if my lady was stood before you, or heel dangling?
The first classic black courts or the buckle courts(are they Faith?) would get my vote! I'm Manchester based if that's anywhere near you guys?
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

The faith buckle ones