AUSTRALIA - Perth

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

kittens

Re: AUSTRALIA - Perth

Post by kittens »

Still here
Last edited by kittens on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toeluvr

Post by toeluvr »

Yep still here in Perth . Summers coming and the toes will be on show everywhere and the shoes are going to get smelly!!!
lovesheels25

Post by lovesheels25 »

I'm still here in Perth, looking for cds / girls / well shaven guys to play with my feet and shoes and me to play with theirs. I'm on kik as lovesheels25 / alex heels
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovesheels25

Post by lovesheels25 »

Hey I'm still here in perth looking to give and receive shoejobs, have my feet and heels licked and a cock down the back of my heels. Message me on kik (lovesheels25 / alex heels).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Platformcum69

Post by Platformcum69 »

Anyone from Perth Keen to meet up?
lovesheels25

Post by lovesheels25 »

I've had a few replies from others interstate, but still looking for people to meet up with in Perth, really want to give a shoejob and have cum between my feet and shoes. Message me on kik (lovesheels25 / alex heels). All the pics are me and my shoes :). You can also find me on fetlife as lovesheels25
lovesheels25

Post by lovesheels25 »

Still looking to give or receive shoejobs in Perth WA, March. Message me on kik (lovesheels25 / alex heels). All the pics here are of me. You can also find me on fetlife as lovesheels25
Swish

Post by Swish »

32 m. Would be keen to meet women or men with wives for some kinky fun.
Platformcum69

Post by Platformcum69 »

Anyone still online in Perth?
lovesheels25

Post by lovesheels25 »

Hey Swish and Platformcum69, I've sent you guys both a pm. Feel free to message me on kik or fetlife (Lovesheels25 / Alex Heels). I'm still here looking to give shoejobs / have my feet and shoes licked. Pic is me and one of my many pairs of shoes.