ENGLAND - London

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Shoe_shagger

Re: ENGLAND - London

Post by Shoe_shagger »

hi, im from south London and looking for a meet with a like minded person. I am in my mid 20s, and into making love to most types of womens shoes. My mum has plenty of pairs in sizes 3 and 4 and am willing to share. I can travel and need a new way to satisfy my passion.
solitairebloke

Post by solitairebloke »

Did you get my reply to your private message? I'm up for it if we could arrange somewhere to meet
Shoe_shagger

Post by Shoe_shagger »

Hey. I've just pm'd you
Shoe_shagger

Post by Shoe_shagger »

The message is still showing in outbox and can't send for some reason. Can you pm me a number so we can talk about meeting. Thanks
solitairebloke

Post by solitairebloke »

Hi have PMed you back just now - chat tomorrow?
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Hey shoe-shagger, can u post pics of her shoes ?

thank you
teep0h

Post by teep0h »

Hi, any action in South Wales?
phosejones

Post by phosejones »

Hi all,

I visit London a couple of times a year on business and it has become 'normal' practice for me to pick up a pair of shoes for my secretary as a thank you for holding the fort whilst I'm away. She's black, late 20's, very cute.

Obviously I have a bit of fun with the new shoes before passing them on to her when I return.

I have a fantasy of having another guy join in on fucking and cumming on her shoes with me and I will of course take photos when she receives them and tries them on.

If your in the London area and interested in meeting up for this drop me a line and lets talk.
dior99

Post by dior99 »

Hi all seeing if anyone is interested in a meet to fuck cum and use my mrs heels boots or flats don't need any shoes yourself to bring just use my mrs
If your girlfriend,wife or mrs has a pair of smelly heels boots or flats would be good to bring for me
Pm me if anyone is interested
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Looking for a meet tonight, pm or YIM if interested ;)