ENGLAND - London

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

hels_bells

Re: ENGLAND - London

Post by hels_bells »

Hi, I am female have a huge sexy heels thing. I am shortly moving to London If any one is interested in meeting up it would be good to make some new friends etc.
hels_bells

Post by hels_bells »

Hi Iam female and will shortly moving to London for a new job. I have a big high heels thing perhaps because I am not that tall :) I enjoy give foot/shoe jobs and watching guys cum on my feet/shoes. I also enjoy heel insertion though I have only done this in private.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi hels_bells, good to hear of another girl who appreciates the excitement of heel and shoe sex. How many times have you given shoe and footjobs? Would just love to see some of the things you get up to in private; sounds so good, but just a timely reminder to be cautious with meets.
Good luck with your new job in the New Year
hels_bells

Post by hels_bells »

Hiya, for as long as I can remember I have loved high heels, while I enjoyed how sexy they made me feel and look I didn't really see the shoe / foot thing as a turn on until one of my ex's who had a big thing for it. Difficult to say how many I have given because they became a regular part of our sex life. I have only had 1 encounter purely for foot / shoe sex . Thanks I agree safety first! For the one meet up I had I made sure I did everything to minimise the personal risk.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi to you again hels-bels. Interesting to hear of your experiences, from which it seems your more intimate shoe appreciation arose through the desires of your ex. I am sure for a time at least, he must have thought all his Christmases had come at once. Did he introduce you to this place or did you find it? Meets sound exciting, although from what you describe of your relationship that would have been enough. Good you think safe, although I suspect the incidence of less savoury individuals among those with this fetish are at most only in proportion to the "normal" population with its ills; perhaps lower, while the risk to vulnerable shoes is of course very much greater. Not sure if there are studies which would back that opinion, but there have been publicised cases of psychos with a shoe fetish that give all a bad name.
Again best wishes for the New Year and good luck shoe shopping in the sales.
hels_bells

Post by hels_bells »

I found the site myself after I was chatting via msn with another shoe'aholic girl and we got on to heel insertion/masterbation, sliding around in heels and hold-ups etc I just wondered if there were any forums etc. I have already over indulged in the sales :oops: - one of the benifits of have 'ittle feet (uk 3-4) is most shoes don't sell out in my size. Tend to use my cheaper one's for shoe play and my designer ones for best (or non-shoe sexy).

Have a great New Year too,

Hels x
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Size 3 / 4, very nice for all sorts of fun, then again smaller and larger both have their uses. Not sure at some of your collection being off limits; that could be extremely frustrating, perhaps just not for all possible indulgences.
You sound very together; very normal with this, although this borrowed wisdom from here I think, “The most normal people you know are the ones you don't know very well” we seldom see well enough into others lives to know. The whole sex thing can be a minefield and when fetish related seems particularly the case.
Deep and meaningful over.
I will follow and very much look forward to anything you decide to share with the board or on pm.
Again a Happy New Year and good luck with the new job.

Shod x
Mediamazter

Post by Mediamazter »

Hi Hels..

Welcome to the board, Nice to have someone else with perspective from the other side.. Myself as a novice shoe lover its nice to here your experiences..

And for me size 4 are perfect feet.. Not to small not to big :)

Happy to correspond with you..

B

hels_bells wrote:I found the site myself after I was chatting via msn with another shoe'aholic girl and we got on to heel insertion/masterbation, sliding around in heels and hold-ups etc I just wondered if there were any forums etc. I have already over indulged in the sales :oops: - one of the benifits of have 'ittle feet (uk 3-4) is most shoes don't sell out in my size. Tend to use my cheaper one's for shoe play and my designer ones for best (or non-shoe sexy).

Have a great New Year too,

Hels x
hels_bells

Post by hels_bells »

Thanks everyone, its always nice to be made to feel welcome.
c4uk

Post by c4uk »

Hi Hels welcome to the forum :)

Where you originally from?

I bet smaller feet are even more amazing