ENGLAND - London

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

booot

Re: ENGLAND - London

Post by booot »

Interesting
Last edited by booot on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
dianalondontv

Post by dianalondontv »

TV and RG couple in London both wear stilettos, nylons, elegant provocative outfits. Looking to organise a nice small gathering for subs to come and worship our heels and nyloned legs to a 'full appreciation'. Venue TBC once we have gauged interest (as sadly many timewasters seem to think they want to enjoy these events!) Likely to be a Friday or Saturday evening in hotel within the M25. If interested please drop us a note, private more one to one sessions also available for a small fee. Louboutins, Gucci, Nine West, Kurt Geiger and many many more pairs of heels in our collection and it is always nice to meet genuine likeminded people. you can email us at dianalondontv@hotmail.co.uk if you prefer x
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Going to be at Torture Garden on Nov 1... If you catch us in the mood, you might get to lick my wife's boots ;)
whynot222

Post by whynot222 »

Hi Jon42,
I am in London too. Would be great to share our wive's shoes for some sniffing and cumming sessions!
Please PM me if you are interested.
tezna

Post by tezna »

Hey! Anyone near East London tonight to cum in my gf shoes? PM ME!
diablo1987x

Hi there

Post by diablo1987x »

Did you know some horny babes from all Europe who can give me shoejob, nylon footjob or little handjob?I can pay for that.Im traweling in All country in Europe and Im looking somebody only for this.Any ideas?
nylonfootsmeller

Post by nylonfootsmeller »

38m here and got my gf's pumps and pantyhose
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

Last edited by Loveclosedtoe on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Domxone

Post by Domxone »

Are people still looking for shoe fun in London? Or is this thread dead?
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

Last edited by Loveclosedtoe on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.