IRELAND

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

leatherlover16

Re: anyone here from Ireland

Post by leatherlover16 »

i sometimes have access to my housemates girlfriends shoes. she comes down from dublin most weekends and brings loads of shoes and boots and there's always a pair or two left in the house when she goes back to dublin. when i have the house to myself i get the chance to fuck and cum her shoes and boots. it's great seeing her wearing the shoes or boots that i've fucked. by the way she's a sexy bitch too
iloveshoejobs

Post by iloveshoejobs »

where exactly in the south east are ya leatherlover16 ?? im in Tipperary
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

hi iloveshoejobs, i'm down here in waterford. bit of a coincidence, the girl i mentioned in my previous post is from tipperary aswell. perhaps you know her ha ha
irishdave

Post by irishdave »

If any of you guys are on for meting in Dublin let me know!
crushmepleas

Post by crushmepleas »

Hi Folks,
Another shoe lover here from Dublin - glad to see there are more of us around in Eire - was beginnig to wonder!!
leatherlover16

Re: IRELAND

Post by leatherlover16 »

my housemate and his girlfriend are gone away for a few days and i have the place to myself so i took a look in his room to see if she left any boots or shoes and couldn't believe my luck. i found one of her pairs of boots that i had been dying to fuck for over a year now. they are sexy leather otk high heel and well worn, so worn that one of the heels is broke. i spent the last hour just licking, kissing, smelling and rubbing my cock against the soft leather until i could take no more and shot my cum all over them.

i cant seem to get a pic up here but if anyone in the south east would like to cream them pm me and we can try to arrange something. has to be tomorrow or friday as she will be back on saturday
irishdave

Post by irishdave »

leatherlover16 wrote:my housemate and his girlfriend are gone away for a few days and i have the place to myself so i took a look in his room to see if she left any boots or shoes and couldn't believe my luck. i found one of her pairs of boots that i had been dying to fuck for over a year now. they are sexy leather otk high heel and well worn, so worn that one of the heels is broke. i spent the last hour just licking, kissing, smelling and rubbing my cock against the soft leather until i could take no more and shot my cum all over them.

i cant seem to get a pic up here but if anyone in the south east would like to cream them pm me and we can try to arrange something. has to be tomorrow or friday as she will be back on saturday
Lucky you! Pity I'm in Dublin, would love a go at her boots!

If anybody around Dublin wants to share shoes let me know!
Kinkydubgirl

Post by Kinkydubgirl »

Hi people, another Dub here. Glad to see there are a few around!!
irishdave

Post by irishdave »

Kinkydubgirl wrote:Hi people, another Dub here. Glad to see there are a few around!!
Hey Kinky! What sort of stuff are you into?
Kinkydubgirl

Post by Kinkydubgirl »

Hi irishdave, i like having my shoes admired and fucked, but i also like to take control sometimes and do nasty things with my heels!!! :wink: