IRELAND

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

castrol

Re: IRELAND

Post by castrol »

hi i live in dublin, are you into ne of my pics etc, home alone now n have tons of heels etc to place with
wiktorg

Post by wiktorg »

You have nice shoes collection :-) Unfortunately I'm more female's shoes licker type so I'm turning on when the female is involved even if there is other guy present. Therefore licking female's shoes on guy's feet it is not what I like (or cumming on them). I would prefer to lick men's shoes on men's feet.
castrol

Post by castrol »

all the shoes n heels i have belong to my girl friend if thats ne gud to you
wiktorg

Post by wiktorg »

Thats good.But I would prefer to lick the shoes on your girlfirend's feet :-)
castrol

Post by castrol »

as do i but theres no chance of that to be honest
SurferGeek

Post by SurferGeek »

Anyone for gf shoe exchange in Dublin?
iloveshoejobs

Post by iloveshoejobs »

anyone fancy meeting up in the new adult cinema in waterford ?? have some lovely flats and very fuckable heels
bootsy

Post by bootsy »

Hi, straight male here looking to chat possibly meet a woman into boot fun, what are the odds???? :D
castrol

Post by castrol »

lol they say ya never know but sure nice to meet a girl or lady that would tease me with her feet and pose in heels for me also in ireland, might just hav to pay for an experiance like that lol
toes

Post by toes »

Hi, i am in Dublin for just a couple of days. Anybody wanna invite me over for some load dumping in their collection? Pm me if interested for a dual fun time.