IRELAND

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mad for heels

Re: IRELAND

Post by Mad for heels »

Anyone into sex with high heels here?
skulshoe

Post by skulshoe »

Looking to get my hands on some sexy heels or flats can anybody help me out?? I don't have much access to girls shos :(
Mad for heels

Post by Mad for heels »

skulshoe wrote:Looking to get my hands on some sexy heels or flats can anybody help me out?? I don't have much access to girls shos :(
Wife's shoes aplenty and my own collection
shoejob84

Re: anyone here from Ireland

Post by shoejob84 »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote:From just north of Dublin. Have access to my GFs large shoe collection and would love to see somebody drop a load in a pair of her shoes.
hello there im in Kilkenny city. 32 yo M i see your looking for someone to cum in your gfs high heels. Id love to visit and leave a few loads in her highheels. contact me 085 13 711 83
shoejob84

Re: anyone here from Ireland

Post by shoejob84 »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote:From just north of Dublin. Have access to my GFs large shoe collection and would love to see somebody drop a load in a pair of her shoes.
heloo there i see you are looking for some one to cum in your gfs highheels. Is love to come vist and leave a few loads in your gfs highheels. 32 yo M here from Kilkenny City
Symphony2.0

Post by Symphony2.0 »

Based in dublin - have gf shoes to share with a similar guy.
Mad for heels

Post by Mad for heels »

Symphony2.0 wrote:Based in dublin - have gf shoes to share with a similar guy.
Like to see those, what does she wear?
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

I live in Dublin and have 6 pairs of my wife's shoes to give away, free of charge! Heels and flats. 5 have never been cummed in but are well worn, 1 pair has been fucked regularly by myself. PM me on here if you want them. I can leave them somewhere for you to "find" too if you're nervous.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
castrol

Post by castrol »

Il take them and fuck them in front of you
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Sounds good, looking forward to it :)
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..