USA - Texas

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

i_love_women

Re: USA - Texas

Post by i_love_women »

Any one from or near San Antonio? I have some used heels to share and to the right person my wife is open to letting someone play with her feet and shoes. Let me know soon. I also have used panties and bras.
strapy6

Post by strapy6 »

To bad you dont live in Dallas.
lindacd349

Post by lindacd349 »

Hi I'm in the Dallas area and love heels, flats, shoejobs,anything related to sexy shoes
strapy6

Post by strapy6 »

Are you female? If so would love to meet you.
dalefoster1994

Post by dalefoster1994 »

i_love_women wrote:Any one from or near San Antonio? I have some used heels to share and to the right person my wife is open to letting someone play with her feet and shoes. Let me know soon. I also have used panties and bras.
im from san antonio tx.5,5 inches and love to meet new women.
heelscummer

Post by heelscummer »

Who in Houston wants a free pair of bakers peeptoe pumps that are well cummed in one pair, but the other pair still has sexy Asian toe prints?
30000ftAGL

Post by 30000ftAGL »

I'm from Dallas, the Plano/Frisco area and I love girls in sneakers, particularly Converse, Keds, and Vans. Anyone that wants to talk just pm me!
Toegul

Post by Toegul »

Hey, heelscummer I'm also in Houston...do you know any ladies that are giving away or selling well worn shoes?
uggsextime

Post by uggsextime »

HI 31 guy here. I love uggs. I got my wife a par of Maylins and Sundance tall. I would like to play with a guy with the boots.Im in the DFW area . Hit me up if interested.
footman13

Post by footman13 »

Any ladies in dfw? Any guys here that like to watch another man worship your lady's feet?