USA - Florida

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

flipflopz2004

Re: USA - Florida

Post by flipflopz2004 »

paperboy wrote:
rogersmith_14 wrote:Hello all. Still looking for like-minded guys in the Central FL area that are into sexy fem feet and shoes. I have pics and shoes/sandals that belong to my wife that I can let you use :)

Respond back if you are interested!

Roger
Had a great time with Roger about a week ago during a business trip to the Orlando area. I hosted at my hotel room. He brought two pairs of his hot wife's sexiest heels for me to enjoy and I brought three pairs of my wife's nicely worn heels for him, and we both blew major loads all over their shoes while looking at their pics. Definitely a very cool guy.
Sounds like a fun time. Did you guys take any pics to share?
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

That certainly does sound fun. I might have to try this out sometime, I do have a good collection of fairly sexy shoes (including those that I wear in gurl mode, and those that i have fun with that don't fit me.)
paperboy

Post by paperboy »

x
Last edited by paperboy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
paperboy

Post by paperboy »

x
Last edited by paperboy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

paperboy wrote:What part of Florida do you call home, converselover110?
I live in the Orlando area.
rogersmith_14

Post by rogersmith_14 »

Thanks for the positive feedback Paperboy! We did have an awesome time. I loved watching you fuck Erica's open toe sandals and blow that hot load on them. I have licked her toes while she was wearing them several times since!

Anyone in the Orlando area who wants to play contact me!!

Roger
paperboy

Post by paperboy »

x
Last edited by paperboy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

flipflopz2004 wrote:
paperboy wrote:
rogersmith_14 wrote:Hello all. Still looking for like-minded guys in the Central FL area that are into sexy fem feet and shoes. I have pics and shoes/sandals that belong to my wife that I can let you use :)

Roger
Had a great time with Roger about a week ago during a business trip to the Orlando area. I hosted at my hotel room. He brought two pairs of his hot wife's sexiest heels for me to enjoy and I brought three pairs of my wife's nicely worn heels for him, and we both blew major loads all over their shoes while looking at their pics. Definitely a very cool guy.

EXACTLY ! I always wanted to see pictures of that shoemeets - it is my small dream to meet with someone fuck his sister/gf/wife/mom heels and share my gf, roomate heels.
rogersmith_14

Post by rogersmith_14 »

pumpscummer wrote:
flipflopz2004 wrote:
paperboy wrote:

Roger

EXACTLY ! I always wanted to see pictures of that shoemeets - it is my small dream to meet with someone fuck his sister/gf/wife/mom heels and share my gf, roomate heels.
What part of town are you in?? Perhaps we can make it happen?
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

I'm from Poland ... :(