ENGLAND - Midlands

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Lazy train

Re: ENGLAND - Midlands

Post by Lazy train »

My fantasy would be to take a lady shoe shopping watch her trying on shoes all day long then go home with her old pair.
Missbhave

Post by Missbhave »

you can do that for ME any time !
cuminshoe-uk

Post by cuminshoe-uk »

Missbhave wrote:you can do that for ME any time !
Im happy do that and pay watch you have a pedicure!!! Better still I do it!!!
Lazy train

Post by Lazy train »

Buy you a pair of stilettos and some pumps xx
Patent_mj

Post by Patent_mj »

Is any one in midlands. Burton Tamworth area. Horney closet tranny what's to have my feet abused. Tired and fucked. Will wear black tights or bare foot. Painted nails. Bring you gf's heels for us to sniff while you cum on my soles. Will dress up and walk bare foot (Ripped tights) in the mud in a Discrete place if you want to watch and wank. If that's your thing. Tonight only.
Missbhave

Post by Missbhave »

still waiting scot
sxctiger

Post by sxctiger »

Hey MissBhave when can i come and kiss your feet hun? x
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Patent_mj wrote:Is any one in midlands. Burton Tamworth area. Horney closet tranny what's to have my feet abused. Tired and fucked. Will wear black tights or bare foot. Painted nails. Bring you gf's heels for us to sniff while you cum on my soles. Will dress up and walk bare foot (Ripped tights) in the mud in a Discrete place if you want to watch and wank. If that's your thing. Tonight only.
I'm in burton

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
sxctiger

Post by sxctiger »

Patent_mj wrote:Is any one in midlands. Burton Tamworth area. Horney closet tranny what's to have my feet abused. Tired and fucked. Will wear black tights or bare foot. Painted nails. Bring you gf's heels for us to sniff while you cum on my soles. Will dress up and walk bare foot (Ripped tights) in the mud in a Discrete place if you want to watch and wank. If that's your thing. Tonight only.

I'm from Derby and would love some feet fun x
Missbhave

Post by Missbhave »

Going to be at the Brumm Bizzare on the 26th of Oct in boots and leather if any boy(dy) want to cream some boots get in touch soon, MISS