USA - Maryland

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

adidasflipflops

looking for fun.

Post by adidasflipflops »

Looking for someone in the DMV area (DC, Maryland, VA, West VA, Penn) that is into footjobs. I want to have my girlfriend give you a footjob and shoejob while i watch. you must be semi attractive (for her sake) and must be clean. PM me for more info.

Serious inquire only!
Steph French.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
caprover

Re: looking for fun.

Post by caprover »

Hi
Last edited by caprover on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
teen boot lover

Re: USA - Maryland

Post by teen boot lover »

18 yo I live in south central pa near hagerstown. I would love to meet up and get a boot job and cum on your boots. I'm also into high heels. Pm me
teen boot lover

Post by teen boot lover »

18 yo boot lover from south central pa near hagerstown. I'd love to meet up and cum on your boots or heels pm me :D
intoit7

Post by intoit7 »

GoddessMika, can you PM me pls?

I cant seem to PM.

Near Laurel, have what you need. :D
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

I will b going to Maryland and then to Virginia sometime soon for work, is there any shoe whores that would like to meet up for pix and some fun while I'm up there? I will bring some of wife's shoes with me for u to try on, wear, play with, or whatever u think is fun and u bring your wife/gf heels for me to have fun with. Pm me if u would like to meet up while I'm up there. Pm me!
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
Bradysfetish

Re: looking for fun.

Post by Bradysfetish »

adidasflipflops wrote:Looking for someone in the DMV area (DC, Maryland, VA, West VA, Penn) that is into footjobs. I want to have my girlfriend give you a footjob and shoejob while i watch. you must be semi attractive (for her sake) and must be clean. PM me for more info.

Serious inquire only!
Steph French.jpg
This is a very intriguing scenario. Having trouble with PM. I believe I fit the criteria and can bring gifts. Please PM me if you can.
cumin4feet

Post by cumin4feet »

... hey Adidasflipflop ... contact me don't think my messages are reaching you
thanks well be in your area tomorrow and the following day
Philthe

Post by Philthe »

My friends are looking for some guys to meet up with for a little fetish fun. I see that there are many guys here. Would love to tell theses girls all about you!
pigalleslut

Post by pigalleslut »

Hi! I am a 34 yo crossdresser, who loves to dress up in expensive ,sexy Louboutins heels, mini skirt, steamed stocking etc. I truly love Heels...I have a sexy collections of Jimmy Choo, Louboutin, Sergio Rossi, Aldos, Gucci etc.
Anyone interested in meeting up? Just interested in meeting like minded people who also enjoy cross dressing ...maybe meet up dressed and spend a day en femme drinking wine and reading Cosmo at the hotel like women do ....lol .And maybe go shopping for sexy outfits ( in male clothes ...still a closet TV)...