USA - Maryland

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

pigalleslut

Re: USA - Maryland

Post by pigalleslut »

Leaving Neiman Marcus....Just bought myself the Christian Louboutian So Kate in black patent !!!! So Damn sexy heel..The smell is so intoxicating....I love it ...and I love it on me...will load up pics soon...planning to drive with them on....Thank you Carl at NM for allowing me to try on so many different pairs of heels in a private dressing room....My next heel will be the Rossi KeyHole pump....sexy
pigalleslut

Post by pigalleslut »

Any way to post pics from a phone ....took pics last night all Whores up with my new Louboutins....
Lovepump

Post by Lovepump »

Philthe wrote:My friends are looking for some guys to meet up with for a little fetish fun. I see that there are many guys here. Would love to tell theses girls all about you!
PM me please! Very interested!
HiHeelFetishnMD

Post by HiHeelFetishnMD »

I am very interested in meeting women, couple, cd or T for showing off sexy high heels. High heel fetish since I was a teen, but my wife does not indulge me. I would love a discrete outlet. I can be reached on YIM at tom.jones645
Spikeheelscd

Post by Spikeheelscd »

HiHeelFetishnMD wrote:I am very interested in meeting women, couple, cd or T for showing off sexy high heels. High heel fetish since I was a teen, but my wife does not indulge me. I would love a discrete outlet. I can be reached on YIM at tom.jones645

What part of MD are you in
Moonshield28

Post by Moonshield28 »

Will be visiting Baltimore myself the next 3 days, won't have heels with me but would be happy to host some heel fun if someone can bring the heels.
lk132

Post by lk132 »

adidasflipflops wrote:@ flip flops PM me
Hi
lk132

Post by lk132 »

adidasflipflops wrote:@ flip flops PM me
Hi
bananaandnuts

Post by bananaandnuts »

Hi all,

I am interested in servicing femaie feet in person. I am really turned on by fair skinned girls (dont care about race, but only girls plz) with pedicured feet in sandals/ flip flops, anything that shows off their beauty. I want her to tease me, and allow me to worship her feet, and then finish it off...

I am in the DC metro area, any suggestions?

Thanks
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

bananaandnuts wrote:Hi all,

I am interested in servicing femaie feet in person. I am really turned on by fair skinned girls (dont care about race, but only girls plz) with pedicured feet in sandals/ flip flops, anything that shows off their beauty. I want her to tease me, and allow me to worship her feet, and then finish it off...

I am in the DC metro area, any suggestions?

Thanks
Have you had any success with Craigslist?