USA - New York - New York City, Long Island

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gfluvsheels6

Re: USA - New York - New York City, Long Island

Post by gfluvsheels6 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:25 pm

Yes. In NY. My wife has over 60 pairs of heels, flats and I live knowing she's wearing them out and to work after another guy had his cock in her shoes under her feet in the leather and he got off to her and came.in them and she's walking in it all day. Let's chat and meet if everything is legit

Shoecumcplny on kik

gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:21 am

Anyone else on here in the NY, LI area and love fucking and cumming your wife or gfs shoes? Would love to chat and trade pics and shoes. Set up some meet ups where we bring our wife/GF shoes and pics and trade and jackoff all over them all and then send pics of the girls wearing them totally unaware. Looking for others into this who have a wife or gd or roommate and can provide pics to verify and stroke to and be able to bring heels, flats, etc.

Shoecumcplny on Kik
shoecumcpl@gmail.com

Flopsandsocks88

Post by Flopsandsocks88 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:28 am

Would anyone be into meeting up at a savers or other thrift shop that sells shoes to watch me try on women’s shoes in the store? If you’re into any of them I can buy them and we can play somewhere else or in a car.

Let me know

Flopsandsocks88

Post by Flopsandsocks88 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:53 am

What about playing footsie at a Starbucks or library?

gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:42 am

Does anyone in NY have actually have a wife or gf who wears heels and flats and you are interested in getting together, showing off their pics and shoes and jerking off? PM me or kik shoecumcplny