USA - New York - New York City, Long Island

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gfluvsheels6

Re: USA - New York - New York City, Long Island

Post by gfluvsheels6 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Hey everyone.

So last week, my wife was in Florida and her heels and flats too 11 loads in 4 1/2 days, shot from me and other buddies who wanted to unload into her shoes. We met and traded our wife/gf's heels and pics and jerked into their shoes many many times. She wore a pair to work Monday, which took 3 loads last week. Sooooo hot to see her wear them, and she has no idea! Talk about sexy to see.

YIM is shoecumcpl reference this site. Looking to do this all the time, as she has over 50 heels and 25+ flats, that she'd never know a few went missing for a day or evening.

This is REAL, no BS or biplay. You be real too and have a wife or gf or hot roommate with heels to trade.

Her heels can take loads each week. lol

Will

adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Im still trying to meet up with you man. We just can never coordinate schedules.

jolly1974

Post by jolly1974 » Mon May 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Wished we were in the US. Great fun! Enjoy!! I'll do!

mrtickles

Post by mrtickles » Thu May 16, 2013 1:35 am

Difficult to make it to LI often but if you can be in Central NJ (Bridgewater, Somerville, Somerset) I could have a few pairs of my wife's shoes for us to play with. Would love to fill your wifes heels with my cream!! 8)

gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:52 am

Alright guys so the weather is getting nicer and the summer heels around and they're wearing them with their bare feet in the shoes it's going to make our cocks hard. Know what I mean.

Still looking to meet up I'll bring my wife's heels and pictures and you can bring your wife or girlfriend shoes and pictures. We can then stroke for a few hours talk about how hot the girls are in their shoes and come several loads into them. This won't be a quick jerk and run session. Let's bring several heels to pictures and plan on a full day conversation I can go at least four loads in a few hours. The more well-worn deals the better!

Perhaps we could even swing by the shoe store and check out the girls were shopping chat them up and see what happens?. With some guys please message me at the very least let's trade pictures and video of our lives heels and coming all over them. This is real please message me

Shoecumcpl@yahoo.com

Shoecumcpl on yahoo im

heellvr69

Post by heellvr69 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:52 am

I would deff love to meet up. I have to s of my gf heels and pics when is a good time please pm me

gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Hey, well during the day in the summer is good, because my wife works days and we could meet up and unload into several pairs of her heels. Tell me about your girls and her shoes. Please post or email pics, and tell me about her and what you want to do. email is shoecumcpl yim is shoecumcpl

where are you located??

send pics of your girl and her closet of heels.

WIll

tman4012

Post by tman4012 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 am

hi, 40 wm from NNJ, wife has plenty of used shoes. looking for guys my age or older to trade. Same name on yahoo.

gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:36 pm

cool. post pics of her shoe collection

shoecumcpl on yahoo

tman4012

Post by tman4012 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:30 am

here are some pics. Hope they meet expectations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.