USA - New York

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gfluvsheels6

USA - New York Shoecumming Sessions

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

My wife is petite, 5'2" 115 lbs, firm body and great legs. She is ALWAYS in heels, a shoe-a-holic, and I love her for it. Love to see her walking in her heels, filled with my cum. We have done it and she'll wear them to work, wiggling in my cum talking with boss and coworkers, also to movies, dinner, and shopping (shoe shopping is the hottest tease). I love her great legs and sexy shoes and seeing her walk in cum makes me hard and turns her on.

Looking for others who enjoy the same, and HAVE A WIFE or GRILFRIEND or coworker/neighbor whose heels you can get a hold of. Meet, share pics of them, trade the heels and cum a ton in and all over them. Then, we later take pics and share pics of the girls wearing the shoes, out, to work, or fucking.

100% serious, you must be too. Sexy little secret for us to do and tease each other.
footluvin

Re: NY Shoecumming Sessions

Post by footluvin »

where in ny, we are in ct and are looking for a couple for foot and shoe fun with
carcomp59

Re: NY Shoecumming Sessions

Post by carcomp59 »

Count me in. I am in Binghamton.
gfluvsheels6

Re: New York Shoecumming Sessions

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

meeting today on long island around 5-6 o'clock. I will have 3 pairs of my wife's heels as well as pictures. please bring the same of your girl. let's meet in enjoy coming in the heels of real hot women and not just pictures. I'm sure my wife we wearing at least 1 of these shoes sometime this week to work.

message me on here and we can exchange cell numbers and Yahoo IM.

Check or post more pictures of her and her shoes on the site.
Evil777

Nyc

Post by Evil777 »

Anyonenear Nyc, Brooklyn or SI?
cumnherhls

Re: USA - New York Shoecumming Sessions

Post by cumnherhls »

Im in suffolk
gfluvsheels6

Re: USA - New York Shoecumming Sessions

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

where in suffolk and tell me about your girl and her heels.

for all others: Invited!

Wife is petite, brunette 5'2" 120 lbs, great legs, always in heels and skirt. We love sexy dress, lots of teasing and foot/leg play. Looking for other cpls, or even male half of cpl who will partake in shoejobs, jerking off into their shoes. Love to see her wear them to work or out with friends. and when her friends borrow her shoes, ohhhhh how hot. Will be online and around all weekend for possible trades, meets, camming, etc. Please have a real woman and real shoes. Yahoo IM and cell provided when proven.

PLEASE ATTACH PICS WITH RESPONSE, CANDIDS ARE FINE. You can even take a siimple pic of her shoe closet as proof. Help us have fun!
shoe fever

Re: USA - New York

Post by shoe fever »

I'm in Midtown Manhattan, any possibilities to meet, i've got lots of heels too.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

sure. can you post a few pics of the heels and who wears them. Can you get to LI?
Plowboy535

Post by Plowboy535 »

finger lakes area looking to cum om ans may be share some heels with some one