USA - Virginia

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sockdude

Re: USA - Virginia

Post by sockdude »

Hi, still looking for someone in the Lynchburg area. Womens Foot, sock and shoe play. If things go well possible 3some.
toejamlicksalot

Post by toejamlicksalot »

We are two guys that love to suck toes and get shoe jobs. We are in Alexandria VA and looking for a lovely lady to play with. We also would like to find more guys that can host that have shoes to share. We enjoy trading wifes shoes and helping each other cum in them.
I hope you reply
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

im not to far from VA and would love to meet up for sum shoe fun, my gf and i have over 100 pair of heels, sandals, flats and sneakers to share and for others to play with, jus email me at mr_bowtieman@yahoo.com
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
clogs143

Post by clogs143 »

Still looking for someone to meet up with in the Roanoke Valley. I would love to smell your shoes and cum inside them. I especially love clogs! Boots and heels are great too! Not so much into flats, sandals, trainers, or anything that laces up. Got some shoes I can cum in?
caprover

Post by caprover »

(
Last edited by caprover on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
caprover

Post by caprover »

[
Last edited by caprover on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
stiletoboots2

Post by stiletoboots2 »

Caprolover message me about trading
teen boot lover

Post by teen boot lover »

18 yo grom south central pa but close to hagerstown and the virginias. I would love to get a boot job and cum on your boots. I'm also into high heels. Pm me.
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

I will b going to Maryland and then to Virginia sometime soon for work, is there any shoe whores that would like to meet up for pix and some fun while I'm up there? I will bring some of wife's shoes with me for u to try on, wear, play with, or whatever u think is fun and u bring your wife/gf heels for me to have fun with. Pm me if u would like to meet up while I'm up there. Pm me!
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
bananaandnuts

Post by bananaandnuts »

I am in NoVA and I love female feet, preferably in open top sandals, flip flops or better yet, bare-feet! Are there any girls that like to pitch my tent with their feet, and then finish the job that they have started?